One

Just One Day

Sit straight,no crossing legs,table manners should be watch out while having meal with the elders.These are all the manners that I had been learn for almost 12 years now since I was 6 years old.

To be a successful ladylike girl in my parents' heart ,my mum had hire a madamme who teach etiquette since after my 6 years old of birthday.Since that day onwards,I never live happily nor freely.I have to watch out my own attitude,manners and even my dressing.No jeans,no casual wears but only these dresses,to-knee- dress not over my knee,long sleeves ,no non sleeves ,every dresses have to be look conservative.

I have been living like a live puppet for my parents for over 12 years now.18,is the age whereas all the teenagers at my age anticipate of for being adult but not me.In this age,my parents want me to get an engagement with somehow who the guy I never meet or knew.It is only them who plan it all,choosing for me.Every night,almost every night they brought me to a ball to have some kind of awkward blind date with some chaebols.

Regardless all of that,they never comprehend my own feeling whether I like to be like this or not.I have been force to learn something I don't like through these years ever since I learn to walk.When 3,toddler only know to have fun,crawling around,playing around yet my parents sent me to a ballet class.They started to stretch me in the young age in case of the soft bone I have in the age of 3.Supposedly,ballet is a relaxing activities yet this is the other case for me,I don't feel relax nor enjoy it either since I was being force to learn it.After ballet class,my parents force me to learn piano and other music instruments.I don't even have my own space to do anything that I like to do.Hobby,there's no such a thing in my life.I don't have any hobby like others do as everything that I did just to entertain my parents,fulfill their desires.

Being the only daughter ,heirs from the General Kim in the civil war before,it doesn't seem great like how people see it.They didn't see it in my perspective.Besides,having a father who is the highest magistrate ,life is getting more harder.Every moves have to be according to the rules.I am nothing but just a puppet to my parents.I don't have my own life instead.

I just want to get out of this puppet life.I am already sick of it.


So,here is it the update for chapter 1.

I had made a decision to make this as a drabble

Perhaps,just a short one.I'm not very sure yet how many chapters it will be 

Please do leave comments

*sending loves to all*