Two

Just One Day

I look out through the window in the middle of lesson.Each lessons became more distract for each day the madamme came over.Today lesson is being a ladylike traditional Korean girl.Earlier in the morning,I have been wake up by the maid of our house,led to the life as a real traditional Korean.Getting my hair done and wearing traditional Hanbok with the flowery patterns and see through jacket coating around.Indeed it is pretty gorgeous the hanbok yet when I figure out that I have to wear it all along through the lesson.It is really bother me.

The day is so bright today,the sun shine through in to the room.The bird chirping outside the nice weather,singing,flying freely over the sky.I hope I can be just like them.Get rid of this cage right here and go out to the outside world.I wonder what is it like the world of outside?I want to go to somewhere else other than this cage I'm being lock up in.I want to discover the outside world.Just like typical girl of my age,hanging out with friends,going out for a date.The out side world is really tempting for me who never really know what is freedom define as.

"Lady Dahyun,are you listening?"the daydream being distract,afterall I'm still in the cage,in the middle of lesson.The madamme who teach me throw a strictly look over me.Possibly no,to ask her what is the outside world look like.

"Yes,"I nod with manners,I have to watch out my manners no matter who I talk with especially facing with this madamme.Actually,I don't even know anything what does she say since I start to have lesson with her.I just follow what she said.Nothing is my own desire to comprehend the real meaning for all of these.

Even today lesson,she teaches the traditional Korean tea ceremony that a girl compulsory to learn it.I have no interest with it at all.Isn't it just the same tea,we drink it and that's all.What is the fuss to bring it to be that complicated?

I might live in a big mansion with maids all around here but other than that ,nothing really belongs to me.I am just another puppet as well ,no different than the maids.I have to obey the master,my parents.

Just one day if it is given to me.I constantly make the same wish every night.Every night before I close up my eyes,I will sneakily make my way to the balcony after the maids who look after me leave the room.Looking at the stars,the beautiful starry night sky,I would put my hands together and make a wish that I just need one day.

If one day is given to me,it is more than enough already.