Three

Just One Day

After the lesson,the madamme left,I'm still in my hanbok.The maids are busy with their own duty that I sneak out from the house to the backyard garden whereas the gardeners are working.As my mum adore the nature and pretty flowers,she actually build a backyard garden which with various of flowers.All under care by the professional gardeners which isn't just typical knowing to plant the flowers.

With the care,the flowers are indeed blooming prettily.The fragrance of the flowers conquer the backyard as well.Butterflies and bees swarming around the garden which is a nice scene  to see.They are so free,can fly wherever they like.

I reach out my hand,there's one butterfly with purple line colour fly to my hand.So beautiful and unique,I wish I can be like them flying wherever I want freely.Even though the butterfly lifetime is short still,I rather be them than being in this cage.

"Hey!"I flinched someone tap on my shoulder as I was mesmerized by the beauty of the butterfly.I'm busted!Someone find out I'm sneaking out to the backyard.My parents strictly aware the maid not letting me to go out from the house compound yet now I'm in here.

I'm going to get reprimand again,I turn around in fear.To a surprise a beautiful boy appear in front of me.Cute,flowery and sweetest smile with stripes tee.Showing a precious smile that I almost melt by it before I realize where am I and with who.

"Who are you?"I widen my eyes with the beautiful boy in front of me.

He just smile with the pricelessly sweet smile ever.Among all the chaebols I seen before,never did I seen this beautiful boy as he resemble some chaebol as well with a beautiful facial features,white smooth skin,sparkling doe eyes,sharp point nose and the sweetest gentlemen smile.

"Just one day,"he whispers out with a swooning smile.