Four

Just One Day

What would a pretty boy doing in the backyard?How does he get in here?I think I never seen this beautiful flower boy in somewhere before not even in the ball which my parents constantly brought me to have a blind date with some chaebols.Who is he exactly?I can't help but to think a millions of questions to query the person in front of me yet I pull back from it,distract by the word he whispered,Just one day.What does he mean by that?

"Who are you?"I query the person who appear out of the blue from nowhere.

He smiles,"Me?I'm here to bring you out to see the outside world for just one day,"is this a dream or coincidence.While I was thinking of leaving this cage,this big mansion,to adventure the outside world and there's a pretty boy appear and say something weird that he will help me out from this place.

"Am I dreaming?"I shut my eyes tightly ,to think that I might be too  worn out by the lesson earlier to have hallucination something ridiculous.As I open my eyes,he is still here.Attempting in another way by pinching my tofu cheeks but hurt,"Ouch!"I yelp.

"Why are you doing that?"he offers his hand on my face and caressing the red surface form by the pinch.

My heart beat seem to be unusual,am. I sick or something?why does he beating faster than usual?I feel my face is burning when he caressing my face.

"Let's go now,"he lilts before I realize he seizes my wrist and ran away from the garden.

If this isn't a dream,then why is it no one who stop us from running away from here.What happens to those maids who being hire to watch after me?The security of the big gates all isn't there.

Just as easy as that we both are out of the mansion that I had always want to get release from.It is more excited than I ever imagine to be able to leave this place.Even though,I'm still on my hanbok yet this isn't the serious case as I able to get out from this place.

"Where are we going now?I'm still on my hanbok.It is a little bit inconvenience to move around with this,"he is still holding on my hand while leading me to somewhere,walking away from the territory of the mansion before being find out.It is still not safe yet as we are still around the compound of this place.

"We are going to somewhere you had always want to go,"he state and turn around to me,I'm stuck with the pretty features of his,so close,"Don't worry of the hanbok,you look perfectly fine with it,"he convinces with the soft voice.

"What is your name?"I ask

"I'm Jungkook,"he smiles,my heart beat fast.

"I'm Dahyun,"as return I introduce myself as well.

"I know.You are Kim Dahyun the great granddaughter of General Kim who sacrifice in the civil war in Joseon Dynasty,"surprisingly,he knows everything about me.

"How does you know everything about me?"

"I'm one of the gardener's son,"he explain,now I comprehend of how he can get into the backyard easily.However,as I recall I never seen any gardeners who bring along their family members to the backyard.

"But I -"before I can say anything,Jungkook cut me off.

"Let's not wasting time for this.We have to go now before it is too late,"without any further explanation,we both are running to a place that only he knows.

Not important as I trust him,the breeze that hit my face when running,it's the smell of freedom.I never did feel as happy and excited as now.Running with a person who I just met a few minutes ago,helping me out from the cage and bringing somewhere I'm not sure where yet.

Regardless,of so much query of the sudden circumstance,I feel secure to have him around somehow as he helps me out from the cage I always want to leave from.