Six

Just One Day

Afterwards,we head to have some fun to get some ride.The hanbok slowly doesn't seem like that inconvenience to move around for me.I get use of it.

I release myself ,I laugh happily instead of controlling my own laughter,I scream when playing games,I leaping happily,manners ,what is the definition of manners for today?i don't put it in mind.I forget everything about manners and release myself through all these years that I have been living like a life puppet that being control.

Jungkook,it is all thanks to him that I able to have fun and enjoy the day.No rules,no manners ,no strict etiquette madamme that watch over me.

Our last ride after the carousel before the day become dark is the Ferris wheel.Jungkook have a ticket from the counter before our turn to have the ride.

It is an excited day with all the ride and this come to the last with more calm and silent inside the Ferris wheel .Just the two of us inside.Silence when the Ferris wheel begins to move.

The sky of sun setting is so beautiful .Blending colors of orange and purple.Why does I never seen this before.So overwhelming scene.

"Do you know when the Ferris wheel reach to the peak,the wish you made during that moment will come true,"Jungkook state suddenly as the Ferris wheel almost reach to the peak.

In that case,I wish today will never last.I just want to stay like this with him.Through just a day of hanging out with him,I think I develop feelings towards him.However,all of these are just too great to be think as real.I still can't help but to doubt about it.

"Don't doubt about it,"he weirdly say like he is kind of reading my mind."This is reality,just remember it in your mind,"he kneel down in front of me while the Ferris wheel still moving,he cup my hands together before pull me into a hug emotionally.

Supposedly I'm the one who emotionally for today but what happen to him out of the blue pulling me into a hug,"Thank you,"he whispers out.