Chapter 4: Closer to you.

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“ What are you doing here?” honestly Baekhyun was in shock, how could anyone know he was here. And of all people it had to be Chanyeol.

 

“ I came here to check up on you… I wanted to make sure it was you, looks like I’m right” Chanyeol shrugged off, turning his back on him and takes a few steps to the bed.

 

“ Oh and by the way, what the are you wearing Byun?” Chanyeol said, going through his bag and tossing Baekhyun a hoodie.

 

Baekhyun catches the hoodie and continues to stare at the giant, completely lost and confuse. “W-wait, hang on! Are you not seeing this?!”

 

“ Seeing what?” Chanyeol asked sitting on the bed, looking at him. “ all I see is you, wearing something I particularly dislike”

 

“ Yah, Park Chanyeol. Is your eyes blind?” Baekhyun was slowly losing patient and being disoriented wasn’t helping him. He gripped the hoodie tighter and glared at big-eared fella. “ if you’re planning on making a fool out of me just because you know what I do then go ahead, I don’t care”  

 

“ Now why would I do that Byun?” Chanyeol frowned. Taking a pack of cigarettes from his front pocket and lights one up, causing Baekhyun to be more confuse.

 

 

“ How do you know this place? “


“ a friend of mine goes here quite a lot. And apparently I’m his ride”

 

“ Why are you here for?”

 

Chanyeol blows out a smoke, looking at the ceiling “ ain’t it obvious enough? For you of course”

 

Baekhyun took a step back, dropping the hoodie in frustration. “ You are not making sense here Park, just get lost and pretend you didn’t see me here. I can’t afford losing my job and studies”

 

He held the door knob “ …..and please Park Chanyeol, leave me alone”

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn’t turn as he hears the door close. He held the cigarette with his two fingers and frowned. He sighs and takes out his trainers bag, zipping it close. He slung the strap in his shoulder and picks up the hoodie meant for Baekhyun.

 

 

“ God damn it…” he frowned even harder. “ is that the kind of clothes he wears in this ing place” 

 

He quickly opened the door and with luck he can see Baekhyun walking to the stairs. Chanyeol had caught up with him and held his hand, making Baekhyun yelp in surprise and turn his head. “ Chanyeol?! What the hell are you doing?!”

 

Chanyeol smiles and decided to drag him down “ Now what does it look like I’m doing?”


Baekhyun reddened “ Yah! Release me this instance! I’m calling security! Yah! Idiot! YAH!”

 
     Chanyeol smiles still dragging Baekhyun in the hallway. Baekhyun started to lose control in Chanyeol’s grip gaining the attention, making the other e watch from the doors. But Chanyeol continued dragging him wherever he was going. Confusion started to build up when they were heading at a familiar door where the owner of the brothel was inside.

 

He roughly opened the door making it slam in the wall. A pretty face, doe eyes with strawberry blonde hair turned to the door but Chanyeol didn’t mind him and stared at the man sitting on the desk, Oh Sehun.

 

 “ Luhan Hyung! “

 

“ Baekhyun?!” The pretty blonde yelled he took a step forward and lifts his head to look at Chanyeol. “ What the hell are you doing! Let go of him!”

 

 

Sehun sighs and stood up, holding Luhan’s small waist, stopping him “ Luhan, you know yelling is bad for you, and besides it might be BB’s patron am I right?”

 

Chanyeol nods and lets go of Baekhyun’s hand but held him in his waist, pulling the shocked male closer to him.

 

Luhan gasped quietly however Sehun didn’t like where this is going.

 

“ I’m sorry dear patron but I suggest you to leave. And never come back”

 

 

“ Yeah… I don’t think so.” Chanyeol glared tossing him the back, making Sehun almost loss his balance.

 

“ What is your business here young patron? In the brothel annoying emotions are prohibited here. Did you perhaps get attached to our BB? ” Sehun sweetly smiled. Standing up and eyeing Baekhyun. Baekhyun was small compared to Chanyeol and his boss so he couldn’t help the feeling of being intimidated by Oh Sehun.  “ What is the bag for?”

 


Chanyeol snorted “ I wanna buy Byun Baekhyun and take him outta this place”

 

 

“ …” Sehun only stood there, looking at him death in the eyes “ I’m afraid that’s not p

Please log in to read the full chapter