Chapter 2: Saved

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“ He doesn’t talk? Like to anyone at all?”

 

 

“ He does, he only talks to Jongdae AKA his bestfriend”

 

 

“ Sooo He talks to his bestfriend but not to people? Like making conversations? “

 

 

“ Nope, He’s to intimidating and TOO COOL for that. And like I said, he’s a bad person… he has a lot of records in this school, still wondering why he still bothers to go to school”

 

 

“… SOOO he doesn’t just go upfront to people and talk cause he’s like a delinquent? “

 

 

“ yes… sums it up”

 

 

“ Hey Kyungsoo, is Park Chanyeol really that dangerous?” Baekhyun asked, putting the dessert in his tray, following Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

“ Okay Baek, why so many damn questions anyway? “ Kyungsoo looks at him. He gulps and shrugs as he follows him.

 

“ Just a thought that’s why…” Baekhyun shrugs “ does he smile? “ 


 

      Kyungsoo who just got his salad faced him with arched eyebrows “ I can’t even believe that you expect me to answer that question without making you look stupid Baekhyun. Nobody has seen him smile not even once, his blank and poker face is too strong that people even thought he doesn’t have the capability to hold emotions. He is absolutely Dangerous”

       The latter sighed and rolled his eyes on his bestfriend, fishing out a good amount of money to play his meal “ Kyungsoo I’m just curious. I have been in this school for almost a year and I have never heard of Park Chanyeol”

“well he got suspended for like 4 times now… “ Kyungsoo hissed quietly, Baekhyun has notice that behind every word Kyungsoo says about Chanyeol is full of venom. “ you have heard of him Baek, but every time I here his name I distract you. Someone like you doesn’t need to know his name”

 

 

Baekhyun tenses up someone like me huh ….


 

 

Kyungsoo continues, “ So whatever you do, stay away from him Baekhyun okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun could only nod, paying his meal. He looks down and follows Kyungsoo to their table where his friends were.

 

      But as soon as they arrive Baekhyun had caught a sight that made his heart flutter and beat faster. Just two tables away, was Park Chanyeol looking at him, straight at him. It made him froze in his spot. He watches as Chanyeol stands up and walks out. Baekhyun had the urge to drop his tray and follow him but with Kyungsoo looking at him made him think twice about his thoughts.

 

 

He sighs and sits down, chatting with his friends and pushes the image of Chanyeol looking at him.

 

 

He grabs his apple and takes a bite. Baekhyun looks and Chanyeol was still staring at him. He frowns and puts the apple down staring back at the Giant. What? It’s the first time he sees a guy eating an apple?

 

 

Well, fine big guy. Want a staring contest? I’ll give you one… He smirks looking intently at him.

 

 

Baekhyun grins as he saw Chanyeol raises a brow and glances from side to side. Baekhyun continues chewing his apple. He watches as Chanyeol picks up a fork and shoves a piece of meat in his sinful mouth. Baekhyun was now gripping on his apple as he watch the giant chew on his own food. Then Park Chanyeol did something that almost made him stand… Park ing Chanyeol just his lips… while staring at him.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah? You okay? “ Bobbie beamed catching his attention, tearing his eyes from the Giant who was 2 tables away fro

Please log in to read the full chapter