Chapter 3: One and only

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was raining, the heavy drops of water would land on the ground making small splashes directing to his boots.

 

 

With hands resting in the throttle and his feet lifted from the ground, setting it down on the foot peg. He likes watching the rain.

 

It gives him peace. Hearing the raindrops, smelling the fresh earth, it was absolute heaven for him.

 

 

He closes his eyes, listening how the raindrops, lifting his head and lets the small beads fall into his face.

 

“ This is boring …” Chanyeol mutters, opening his eyes.

 

Just then, his eye catches a figure running. Curiosity took him and he stares, squinting his eyes a bit and sees a figure of a petite male.

 

Even from far away and even if its dark.. He could tell that the person was indeed small and fragile.

 

He watched as the petite man kneels down and cries. A lot of theories had come into his mind as he watches. He looks from where the man could have came from; as he notices the signs and music he scrunches his nose in disgust.

 

Is he a e? He wonders. He sighs why are you crying in the first place? You chose this kind of job, you .

 

 

He grips on his helmet thinking of not mixing with this. But he stops, he doesn’t know why but he couldn’t tear his eyes off the male, there was something about that lil guy that.

 

 

Ah… this Chanyeol glares, putting on his helmet and starting his motorcycle glancing one last time at him.

 

 

----

 

 

      Chanyeol’s cheek was stinging; a sudden adrenaline had consumed his right cheek. Lifting a hand over his cheek, rubbing it gently as he faces the person who just slapped him across the face.

 

 

Looking at Baekhyun’s face had pinched his heart. What the did I just do…

 

He took a step forward and saw how the person in front of him flinches and whimpers.

 

Is he afraid that I might hurt him…?

 

Now that hurts… hurts more than his slap to be honest.

 


“ I-I’m sorry … “ Baekhyun mutters quietly, leaning back into the lockers and sliding down, Chanyeol watched as he breaks down in front of him.



“ why are you doing this…?” Baekhyun barely said but Chanyeol knew exactly what he meant.

The giant was between from shock and pain, the only person he tried his best to talk to is now afraid of him because of his reckless actions.

 

Chanyeol has never been shocked all his life until now. He was just watching him, unable to progress any words to say, he did what he does best.

 

    Kneeling in front of the crying male and lifted him up, placing him down in his lap, rocking Baekhyun slowly whispering sweet words at the petite male.

 

 

To be honest he was expecting Baekhyun to push him or yell at him but instead Baekhyun had wrapped his lil arms around Chanyeol’s neck.

 

 

“ I’m sorry Baek” Chanyeol whispered, leaning down to nuzzle his neck. “ Im sorry… Im not gonna hurt you, its okay. Don’t cry..”

 

Chanyeol continues to rub Baekhyun’s’ back gently, slowly calming the male down. As he look down he smiled cause the lil pup had fallen asleep while being in his arms.

 

He lifted Baekhyun up slowly carefully not waking him up. He looked around from the empty hallway, panning his head from left to right.

 

 He took a brief moment in his spot, waiting for some thing. He looked down and grabs Baekhyun’s stuff and starts carrying him to the infirmary.

 

         Chanyeol noted how light Baekhyun was making him frown from remembering how Baekhyun would eat around lunch. It would worry Chanyeol cause sometimes the petite male would not finish his food or sometimes would not eat at all. Baekhyun was quite thin too, needs to be fattened up just a bit Chanyeol thought and smiled. How could someone like Baekhyun make his life a bit entertaining? He doesn’t know the answer to that yet but all he knows is that the lil male was different.

 

        Opening the door quietly and finds an empty bed, laying Baekhyun down immediately. The giant would eventually grab a chair and sit right close to him. Making sure that Baekhyun was sound asleep. the pup’s bangs made him smile even wider.

 

Cute…. Chanyeol bit back a chuckle.



The room was empty and silent; he could only hear the soft breath of the person in front in which he doesn’t mind at all. 

 

 

He fished out his phone from his pockets and dialed a number real fast.

“ Yah, Hyung”


“ YAH PARK! NOW YOU CALL ME HYUNG?! ….. You need something don’t you?” the voice from the other line sighed, making him crack up a bit.



“ Not exactly… maybe a request tho”


“… Depends”


“ Can I… not attend the sparring later? I need to someone home”


“ uh… this is surprising. Who?”


“ Just a someone… I can’t seem to leave him alone. He’s sick at the moment, I’ll be r

Please log in to read the full chapter