6. Clueless

SIMPLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"02/11/2021 || 6:30AM

I've stayed at the hospital for five days. I didn't go to school for three days, I kept telling mom that I can go to school already but she insisted for me to take a rest. I got discharged Wednesday evening. Today is Thursday and I told mom that I'm going to school. Soonyoung and Seuncgheol kept texting me, asking how am I doing and the others are always looking for me. Especially Jihoon. I'm so excited to go to school today, I missed them so much. Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Vernon, Seungkwan and Chan transferred to our school last Monday.They kept me updated to what's happening at school and they even told me that the school already has a fan club for them.

"Mom, I'm going. I'll see you later." I said and grabbed my school bag.

"Take care, sweetie. Text me as soon as you arrive to school." She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "You're still beautifu even with a bandage." I smiled. That's right, I still got my bandage on the corner of my lips and I still got this purple bruise on my left eye. But it's not that big, so it's not really noticeable.

Last weeks event became a lesson to me. I don't want to get depress by that, I assured mom that it will not happen again. Besides, who would want it to repeat? Getting beat up. My bruises are not fully healed but it's going to be fine. It's not like I'll die from a bruise, it'll heal eventually. I'll just have to think of a better cover for Jihoon so he won't get suspicions. I got to school a bit early, a smile plastered on my face. I can't wait to see the guys. I'm so excited to spend the day with them even if it's in school. And I've got to finish the song I’ve been working on for those 5 days I’m out of school. I wanted Jihoon to hear it first.

“NOONA!” I smiled at the figure who’s running towards me. It was Chan, Seungkwan and Seokmin. The 3 guys I wasn’t able to see for five days because they kept Jihoon company to avoid suspicions.

“Guys!” I smiled as I hugged them as soon as we made contact. “I MISSED YOU GUYS!” I laughed as I hugged them even tighter.

“Ch-choke…don’t choke us, noona…” Seungkwan said as he, Chan and Seokmin are struggling from my tight hug. I broke it and laughed at them.

“Sorry, I was just too excited.” I smiled widely. This is the sight. This is what I wanted.

“But, man, you’re pretty beat up, aren’t you?” Seokmin said scanning me for more bruises. He's swaying me wiith force.

“Stop that, Seokmin.” I said as I brushed his hand away, pouting. "I'm fine, my face is the one that's bruised. I can still feel a little pain on my body but I'm good. So until I get fully healed, don't sway me like that again." I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I was just surprised and got caught up in the moment." Seokmin bowed.

"It's okay, Seokmin." I smiled at him.

"But noona was able to run earlier." Chan said.

"Well I think you can call it adrenaline rush earlier. I was so excited." I giggled. Chan nodded. "Why are you 3 so early? What about the others?" I asked.

"They're...ahmm..." Chan looked at Seokmin.

"Th-they're..." Seokmin looked at Seungkwan who is now sweating.

"They are... they are on their way. Let's go inside, noona." Seungkwan laughed forcefully. Something smells fishy, these three are keeping something from me.

"Let's think of a way what to tell to Jihoon hyung when he sees you covered in bruise." Seokmin added with a chuckle.

"Don't want to." I pouted.

"Noona?" Chan called, they all looked at me, shocked.

"I'm curious, what's under that bandage?" Chan asked. Everyone turned their attention to Chan. 

"Are you serious, Chan?" Seungkwan asked. "It couldn't be food, idiot. Of course to cover her wound. What's running on your mind, really?" Seungkwan sarcastically said as he playfully knock Chan's head. Chan winced in pain and I just laughed at them.

"I've got a cut from a punch. It's not that serious but I prefer it hidden since it's not pretty." I said touching the bandage at the corner of my lips. Chan nodded and Seungkwan head locked Chan in between his arms. Seokmin is dying of laughter at the sight of Chan getting beat up.

"Chan is... hahahahahaha.... he's..... hahahaha... he's been living under a rock!" Seokmin laughed out loud. Chan pouted and I just stared at them in amazement.

"You guys, stop making fun of our maknae." I turned my back to see Jeonghan and the others approaching us. I smiled at the group whose walking towards us. I scanned for Jihoon's figure and he's there, talking to Seungcheol. I started to feel nervous. I wanted to run to them but my body felt pain, suddenly. Jihoon looked at me and our eyes met, I was the first one to look away. I suddenly felt scared. I was just so excited to see them and now I can't move. What will I tell Jihoon?

"Noona? Looks like your adrenaline rush is gone." Chan laughed.

"I-I think so." I stuttered. What the hell?

"YENAAAAA!" Seungcheol and Soonyoung ran to me and hugged me. I flinched a little from the sudden pain I'm feeling.

"G-guys, let's refrain from skinships. My body is still sore." I said, eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh right." They broke the hug. "Sorry."

"Y-Yena," Jihoon mumbled as he bit his lower lip. "I..I--"

"Come here, Jihoonie!" I slowly stretched my arms out, asking for his hug. "Slowly, please and not too tight.." I added. He smiled at me and hugged me.

"I missed you, Yena." He whispered as he burried his face on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I aslo burried my face on his shoulder as I hug him tightly. "I won't do it again. I promise."

"I won't let you." He softly, said. I smiled, feeling relieved that Jihoon still accepted me.

"GROUP HUG!" Mingyu shouted. The others made a circle as they grouped hugged me and Jihoon.

My smile turned to a frown but giggled at their silliness. They squeezed me and Jihoon. "GUYS! NOT TOO TIGHT!!!!" I shouted, they dispersed immediately and laughed.

"TAKE TWO! GROUP HUG!" Mingyu shouted. again. "BUT NOT TOO TIGHT!" He added as they group hugged me and Jihoon again. I laughed and so did Jihoon.

"What happened to your face?" Jihoon whispered while the guys are stil squeezing us. My eyes widen in shock. I broke the hug with Jihoon.

"M-m-my face?" I asked, blurting it out. The guys broke the hug and gave me a surprise expression, I released a nervous laugh. Crap. "O-o-oh this?" I asked, nervously pointing at my own face. I forced a small smile and looked at Seungcheol. Seungcheol is just shaking his head from left to right, didn't know what to say.

"So?" Jihoon asked. I bit my lower lip as my eyebrows met.

"W-w-well, you know," I started, stuttering. Yena! Stop stuttering! "I-I-I tripped." God, that is so lame. "Th-that's right I tripped." I added. I looked at Seungcheol for help.

"Ahahahaha, Jihoonie, you know how clumsy girls are." Seungcheol chuckled, nervously. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE NERVOUS!?

"Th-that's right! You know me," I laughed, nervously. Please believe us.

"No. You tripped and your whole body is in pain, you've got that purple bruise on your left eye and you even got a bandage on the corner of your lips. Can you explain to me ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter