Chapter 7

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am now in the class, trying to study on my own since the teachers are all in the meeting. But something keeps me from being focus.

Kim Taehyung.

Okay right now, Taehyung is being creepy. Like why the heck is he staring in me? I know that it's hella weird that I suddenly disappeared from him yesterday, but I never thought that it will bother him this much.

But I kinda like it. That I somehow did make him feels curious of me.

"Can you not look at me like that?" I say in a controlled voice, though I know the reason he's acting this way.

"Where the hell did you go yesterday? You suddenly disappear." My eyes catch that his black beanie is about to fall. I didn't answer him but instead get up and hold his beanie before it falls. I sit down back and put his beanie on my table. I can see he was taken aback by my quick actions as he didn't utter any words. I get back and do my works, trying to not mind him. But he stops me, with his unexpected words.

"You... Really care about me. Right?" I freeze. I stop writing as my hands can't move. I look to him, pen is still in my grip. He looks down, playing with his fingers.

"You always take my beanie or my snapback whenever it's about to fall. You're always there when someone needs you. You actually always care about other people, right?" He looks into my eyes with a concern look. He then turned to Jiyoon, who's sleeping soundly on her table. He smiled looking at her.

Oh my heart.

"Yesterday, when I was with you, I got a call from her. When I arrived, she was already smiling and happy." He stops, and looks into my eyes deeply, as if like he is thinking of something.

"It was weird. She called me with a crying and trembling voice but when I was there, it was like things like that never happened." He leans in and I instinctively draw back, away from him.

"She said you save her."

Flashback.
It was almost 8pm and yet I was not still home. This was all because of me trying to escape from Taehyung that I needed to create another scene.

Jiyoon.

I arrived in her house just in a split of seconds and before the thugs could hit her with the baseball bat, I quickly embraced her and the bat hit my back. Jiyoon screamed, after s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter