Chapter 14

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo

I instantly wake up, hearing Jungkook's voice in my mind. I look to my left. Taehyung is sleeping soundly by my side. The movie is still playing on the screen . We fell asleep in the middle of watching movie. We even share blanket. He insisted to, although I acted like I was annoyed, but to be honest, I feel like I'm in the cloud nine. I chuckle, seeing him his thumb while sleeping, like a little boy. I brush his hair gently, not to wake him up.

"Uri Tae is so cute"

Jihyo

I then remember that Jungkook's voice made me wake up.

Yes?

We need to talk. Now.

I sigh. Now what? Can't I stay a little longer with you, Taehyung?

"I'm going to see Jungkook for a while. You stay here, okay? I'll be back" I whisper to his ears, and kiss his cheeck before walking to Jungkook's house.

 

🔻🔻🔻

Little that she knows, I was listening to her all this time. I wasn't even asleep. All I do is staring at her. Wondering of how I can help her.

Wondering of how I can make her to not love me anymore.

I touch my hair, where she brushed my hair. I touch my ears, where she whispered to me that she's leaving. I touch my cheeck, the place where she kissed me before. And I remember her saying, "uri tae is so cute"

I can't help. But to smile. To blush. But when I thought of Jiyoon. Everything fade away.

I sigh.

It's all your fault. You shouldn't make me fall in love with her.

Song Jihyo.

Neo.

Pabo yeoja.

 

👣👣👣👣👣

Jungkook sighes. He hears everything. Of what Taehyung said earlier. And of what Jihyo said earlier.

How can I help you guys?

"What?" Jihyo sits on the sofa lazily. Jungkook knows she was annoyed that he suddenly called her. He doesn't care. He knows what he'll tell Jihyo will change her mind.

"The Shangries are here again." He says as he takes a seat opposite Jihyo. Jihyo remains calm. She expects this already.

"Leo went to Jiyoon, Jihyo." She immediately turns to Jungkook. She couldn't say anything.

"I don't know what they were talking about. But I don't think it's good." Jungkook looks into Jihyo's eyes as he finishes delivering the news. He knows. This is something new for her. For him too. And for the kingdom. All their lives, they've never been into a war. There's never been hatred in the kingdom. Everything are just so happy and nice.

Aldora is one of the Euphorians. Euphorians consists of only kingdoms of happiness. Where there are only gleeful people, joyful people. Hatred and sad never exist in the kingdoms. Of all the kingdom of happiness, Aldora is the greates of all. Aldora has the greatest power and ranked one in Euphoria. Euphorians believe in happily ever after. And they are living like that.

Even so, there are kingdoms that only full of sorrows. They are called Darkens. Darkens is consists of kingdoms that are criminals, sorrows. They live only to kill each other. Happy? Yes they do. Only when they kill someone they feel happy. And the most powerful kingdom of Darkens is, Shangri La.

Darkens and Euphoria never cross path. But now. The Shangries seem to have plan something.

And this is what Jihyo and Jungkook have been worried of.

Jungkook, seeing Jihyo's expression darkens couldn't help but to pity her. She couldn't even get to be happy for a little longer. She's a crown princess after all. She has her duties as a princess to protect her kingdom, although she's far away from Aerwyn.

"It's okay. I'll-"

"No. I'll handle this myself. You have your own kingdom to worry too, Prince Daniel. I'll take care of my problem."

Jungkook remains silent. He knows when she said his real name, she will never change her mind.

"Very well. If anything, please tell me. I am always on your side." Jungkook goes to sit next to Jihyo. Jihyo turns to him and gives a faint smile.

Hey! Give Jihyo back! I'm bored!

Jungkook chuckles. Jungkook only 'opens' a little of his heart and he's already this possessive towards her. Jihyo looks at him with a weird face. Jungkook shakes his head.

"You should go now. Taehyung will be mad if he sees you're not by his side when he wakes up."

"Tch. Like he likes me. I'll get going. Thanks for the report. I kinda miss Suho now. No need to send me." She smiles before making way to the door.

Jungkook smiles back to her while sending her off with his eyes. Jihyo told her to just stay so he remains seated.

 

🔻🔻🔻

I walk heading to my house after a little discussion with Jungkook, when I saw a black shadow in front of my door. I stop for a while, and my mind suddenly thought of the Shangries. I can't speak in my mind because I'm afraid that Jungkook would hear me. I know, this must be Leo. I pace to in front of my house and when I reach in front, the shadow moves forward to the emergency stairs. I was about to move when suddenly the door opens, revealing Kim Taehyung. His concerned eyes meet my eyes.

"Jihyo where did you go? I thought-"

"I'm sorry but can you stay inside? I need to go somewhere." Though I want to be with him right now, I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter