Chapter 2

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watch him silently, as he watches the girl next table to him. He would often steal glances to Jiyoon and just with that glances, it makes him smiles all day. Just a simple act of her makes him giggle alone in silent.

It hurts me that I'm not the one who put the smile on his face.

I try hard to focus to the teacher.

But heck.

He's just in front of me. I can't help but to always land my eyes on him.

The way his back moves every time he positions himself because he's tired, the way he sleeps, laying his head to the side while looking at Jiyoon lovingly, the way he would listen to music using his earphones while looking outside of the window, and the way, I will always pick his snapback or his beanie because he always wear it loose.

Every tiny gestures of him, make me fall for him.

Real hard.

But he never sees me. He never needs me.

All he needs is her. And I'll never be her.

Who does this world is so cruel?

I wipe my tears.

Heck I even cry for him in the class.

I raise my hand and the teacher notices me. All eyes are on me. Even Taehyung.

I guess that's the only way to make you notice me.

"I don't feel well. Can I go to the health unit?" The teacher nods and I leave. I can feel he's looking at me but I just walk away.

You never will be mine. But it's so hard to move on.

“Are you okay?” I was about to walk pass Jiyoon and Taehyung when Jiyoon suddenly hold my wrist, asking me with concern. I hold my anger, and slowly freeing my wrist from her. Her expression turns bitter. I don’t care if I ever hurt her feelings.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter