Chapter 12

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's finally the holiday break. Which also means I have lesser chances to meet Jihyo and the new guy.

And this also means that it'll be harder for me to find answers of my confusion.

I lay on my bed, thinking of what had happened to Jihyo and how I can meet the new guy. 

Maybe I should go to his house?

Or maybe stop being a creepy and just ask Jihyo directly, Taehyung?

But she won't tell. She keeps all by herself :'(

I frown, mess my own hair and sit on the bed. 

I need to do something.

🔻🔻🔻

And in the end, I give up and go to the store and eat two bowls of ramen. Just as I finished eating, I see the new guy walking just in front of me.

Right in front of my eyes!

I quickly get up and dash to catch him. 

"Hey new guy! Wait!" I quicken my pace as he crosses the road. I was about to cross the road too but bad luck is on my side, it's already red light. When he arrives to the other side, I swear to god I saw him smirking at me. 

Does he know that I'm up to something?

And then I saw him mouthing something.

I froze. 

Yes.

He said yes.

The light then changes to green and I quickly cross the road. But to my surprise, he...... 

Isn't here anymore.

Not where he stood here before.

"What the-"

"No curse. I don't like people cursing." A voice comes up right behind me startles me. I look behind and I see him.

"How did you......" I am at loss of words right now. He laughs. 

"We're in the same class, right? How about a late night snacks?" He suggests with a smile that holds deep meaning. 

🔻🔻🔻

"What's your name? I'm Kim Taehyung." I hold out my hand for a handshake while waiting for my third bowl of ramen to cook in the microwave.

"The name is Jeon Jungkook. I've introduced myself in the class, right?" He takes my hand and we shake. 

"Yeah you did. I kinda spaced out that day." I smile sheepishly.

"Duh... Coz you're thinking of her." He says in a low voice but I catch what he said. 

"How did you-" 

"It's done. Let's go seat over there." He takes out his ramen and motions to the empty seats near the river. I quickly takes out my ramen and follow his steps.

Geez he knows it.

 

  🔻🔻🔻  

"Thanks dude. For the treat. I'll make sure to treat you later." Jungkook says and bids goodbye to me. 

Is he just leaving? 

I don't even get to ask him. I don't even get to talk about some serious s and just making stupid jokes with him coz duh... Apparently he's-

The heck Taehyung STOP HIM!

  I shake my head  and run lightly to him.

"Wait!". He turns to face me with a smile.

"Why? You have something to ask?" 

Again. That smile. He knew. He knew something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter