Chapter 15

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School finally starts it's new semester. I look to my reflection at the mirror, and curl my lips into a smile.

Maybe I should try smiling from now on.

(Cc: MongJinixx for the pic. Thanks for editing this for me 😍😘)

 

Let's go princess.

Alright Prince Charming.

I play along with Jungkook. I was about to walk to my room, wanting to take my bag when he suddenly appears from my room, with my bag in his hand.

"Let's go."

"Stop appearing like this. I need my privacy too." I say as I glare to him.

"Privacy my . You and me are always one, baby." He put his arm around my neck. He tilts his head as he looks to me and smirks.

"Gosh you're heavy!" I raise my index finger, moving it backward, and Jungkook is sent backwards from me.

"Oi! Not fair you're using magic!" He yells but oh well, too bad I already teleport to bus stop.

 

🔻🔻🔻

 

"Hey Ald-" he stops, seeing my expression. He looks to where I look at. He touches my shoulder, and I look to him with teary eyes.

It's Taehyung and Jiyoon.

Laughing happily.

Together.

The way he looks at her.

Just like when he looked at me.

"You... Stop opening his heart. I'm gonna hurt like this." I look down, as I talk to Jungkook.

"But Jihyo... I can't just let him blinds by your stupid action!"

"There's no way we can be-"

"There will always be a way. If you work hard. I can always find a way for you. We can always work this together, Jihyo. We always have each other's back, right?" He holds my shoulder, turning me around. He cups my chin, and moves his two fingers to my cheek. I smile as he tries to make me smile.

"I don't have the leisure to fall in love, Daniel. I'm a princess. I need to rule the kingdom one day. That's why I did that."

"I know princess. But there's nothing wrong with falling in love." I sigh. He's right. But I can't just leave Jiyoon. I know, she likes him too. That's why I always just ignore my feelings.

"A princess needs to sacrifice in order to protect her kingdom." I mutter, audible enough for Jungkook to hear me. He then sighs.

"If letting go of your loved one, is a way of you protecting your kingdom, then I will support you." Jungkook places his hand on my shoulder.

"Let's go" he says as he gently holds my hand. He knows I don't have the mood to ride a bus today so he just brings me to teleport ourself to the school.

 

Little did they know, Taehyung saw them, disappearing in white smokes. Of course, Taehyung figured out that they already went to school.

 


🔻🔻🔻

 

"Jihyo. Can I talk to you for a minute?" I look up, and is greeted by Jiyoon's tight face. I knew the reason behind that serious face, and it must be because of what Leo had told her. I'm not sure why, which makes me a little nervous, but I am prepared for the worse. Jiyoon doesn't wait for me and instead just leave the class. I glance over to Jungkook. He nods his head and walks exiting the class through the back door. I just walk a few steps, when suddenly someone grips my wrist.

"Eodiga?" His eyes stares straight into mine, pleading me to tell him what ia happening.

"It's nothing." I say as I wriggle my wrist from his grip. I keep my face with no expression and he suddenly stands up, still holding my wrist. He walks me out of the class. I honestly am mad right now. Just now he was being all giggly with Jiyoon and now what's with him being all dramatic with me!?

"What are you doing!?" I half yell him once we step out of the class as I pull my wrist harshly from him.

"Jihyo yah, I-"

"Stop it Taehyung." He holds my wrist again, when I try to walk leaving him.

"Jihyo, listen-"

"Please tae. PLEA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter