Chapter 3

I Hate You, I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyo are you okay?" Jiyoon suddenly appears when I was resting in the health unit.

Wow just great. I was running away from you and Tae and know you're here.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her with an annoyed look. She smiles to me.

"We're friends. I have to take care of you."

"Friends? Don't say some crap bull. You're making me worse." I quickly grab my bag and am about to walk away. But she grabs my arm. She look into my eyes with her watery eyes.

What drama I'm in right now?

"Why do you hate me so much? Did I do something wrong? If I did, tell me. I really want to be your frien-"

"Just shut your mouth, Jiyoon. I'm not in the mood." And there she is, crying with her head lowers down. I sigh, and hold her shoulders.

"Look Jiyoon. I actually hate you. But at the same time I like you. I'm hurting so much because of you, humans. Please. I'm begging you. Stay away from me. Or else I have to leave sooner."

"Jihyo."

I walk, exiting health unit. I stop when I see Taehyung at the door, looking at me with an unsatisfied look.

It must be because I hurt his girl.

"Why are you being too harsh on her?" He asks me in a cold voice. I somehow feel, hurt.

Well I'm already used to it.

But.

It still hurts.

"Everyone I do right does me wrong. Humans." I say before leaving without sparing a look to him. I stop again when I feel he's not looking at me anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter