Avoid him

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon sits quietly in the bar. A glass of wine in front of her is still untouched. Her mind is flying somewhere and her soul is likely not in its exact place.

“Seungyeon-ah, are you okay?” Lee Seyeong asked. Seungyeon turned her face to her best friend and smiled. She slightly nodded and drowned back to her day dream.

“Fyuuhh, Seungyeon-ah. What is actually happening to you? I never see you this quiet before.” Seyeong is waiting for Seungyeon’s explanation. Seungyeon took a long sigh before answering her best friend’s question.

“Seyeong-ah. I never feel alive lately. I lost everything. I love him, but he left me. I love my parents but they left me too. Now, I don’t know what should I do. I have my sisters but they are still too young to handle this matters. They are too fragile to endure the pain after our parents left.” Couple of tears fall from her beautiful eyes. Her flawless skin became red due to anger and sorrow.

“You are the fragile one, Seungyeon-ah. Your sisters are alright. They are strong. But you are the fragile one. You never share your problems with anybody. You handle them alone. They will break you into pieces one day sooner or later.” Seyeong words stabbed Seungyeon’s heart. She knew that she never share her sorrows to anybody. She handled them alone.

“By the way Seungyeon-ah, how long you will be in Busan?” Seyeong asked.

“I have a drama filming here two days later, but I came here early to calm myself.” Seungyeon said.

“But, Seungyeon-ah. You can’t calm yourself here.” Seyeong said mischievously.

“Wae?” Seungyeon looked at her confusedly. “Because they will disturb us.” Seyeong replied while her finger pointed a group of men who are walking toward them. Seungyeon startled seeing four men she already knew well for some times.

“Ommo, kyuline oppas.” She mumbled. 

“Jagiyaa...” Someone shouted out loud and about to run to hug Seyeong. But he stopped by the others.

“Yaa, Kim Sunggyu stop it. It’s embarrassing.” Changmin grabbed his hand.

“Hyung, it’s hurt. Your army muscles are no joke. I want to hug my girlfriend.” Sunggyu said. Seungyeon and Seyeong laughed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter