Another fight

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon didn’t come back home for three days. She said that she will stay in her friend’s house that time, but no news from her until today. She didn’t pick up her phone and barely replied the message. Seungyeon dial a number. She hope that Seoyeon will be there.

“Yoboseyo.” Someone picked up the phone.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” She asked.

“I’m on the way. Wae?” Jonghyun asked curiously.

“Oppa, there is something I want to ask you. Is...” Seungyeon can’t continue her words while Jonghyun cut them.

“Open the door. I’m here. You can ask me directly as much as you want.” Seungyeon startled. She run to the front door in a rush.

“Surprise...” Seungyeon’s smile blowing widely when she saw who were coming. Jonghyun with his parents, sisters, brothers in law and his nieces are coming.

“Ommo, uri Seungyeon. Mianhe. I just visited you. I feel sorry for your parents.” Jonghyun’s mother said regretfully.

“It’s okay omoni. I’m happy you are coming.” Seungyeon hugged the Lee ladies. The night is filled by the laugh and happiness. Jonghyun relieved seeing her happy face.

The Lee ladies stayed overnight in Seungyeon’s house. She totally forget about what will she ask to Jonghyun. She grabbed her phone and called him.

"Yoboseyo, Seungyeon-ah. What’s up?” Jonghyun asked over the line.

“Oppa, do you know where Seoyeon unni is? She doesn’t come back home for three days in a row.” Jonghyun took a long sigh to her question.

“I don’t know Seungyeon-ah. I broke up with her.” She stunned listening his words. She doesn’t want to ask any further because she know that Jonghyun will tell her if he is ready.

Seungyeon has a morning schedule today. While Soojin has to work early. They don’t meet Seoyeon for a week. When they came back home. Seoyeon’s room is empty and her clothes are disappear.

“Unni, what happen to Seoyeon unni? Is she mad with us?” Soojin asked.

“I don’t know Soojin-ah. She just broke up to Jonghyun oppa a week ago. Maybe she needs time to heal her heart.” Soojin nodded while listening her sister’s words.

 

                                               ---------------------------

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Seungyeon greeted some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter