Heartbroken

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun is sitting on the couch and his hand is pressing the remote button. He kept changing the channel but nothing interest him. He walked to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. Suddenly someone knocked the door.

“Hyung...hyung, open the door quickly. You can’t hide there forever.” Someone shouted from outside. Jonghyun lazily went to the door and opened it. Three handsome men burst inside and quickly closed the door. “Yaa, Jonghyun-ah. Are you crazy? Look at you, how long you will hide in your house. You have to work." Yonghwa scolded his guitarist.

“Ne hyung, Yonghwa hyung is right. You have to come outside. You can’t hide here forever.” Minhyuk said worriedly. Jungshin nodded supporting his brothers' words. Jonghyun took a long sigh and stare at Yonghwa.

“Mianhe, hyung. Because of the issue, you received a lot of hate from my fans and people all over the world and as we know that was actually my fault.” Jonghyun said regretful.

“Yaa, don’t say it. We agreed that we won’t talk about that issue anymore.” Yonghwa scolded him again.

“Hyung, please come out. You’ve been hiding here for a month since you came back from Japan for your album. It’s not healthy hyung. I know you only eat ramyeon and delivery fast food every day.” Jungshin said.

Jonghyun was hiding from the crowd since the issue which involved him and Yonghwa came out. Yonghwa was proved to be innocent while Jonghyun was fined. Everything was fine, Jonghyun asked for apology to his fans. But one day, when he was back from Japan, someone threw a basket of eggs and a small knife toward him. Fortunately, the knife was missed but it hurt someone behind him. The man who was stabbed by the knife had to stay at the hospital for a week. Jonghyun received a lot of hate from many people, and his anti fans were rising significantly. CEO Han asked him to have temporary hiatus but it was rejected by the three other CNBLUE members. They will have another comeback in two months but Jonghyun still hiding in his luxury cave in the centre of gangnam.

“Wanna some coffee?” He offered. The three men nodded and sat down on the couch. Jungshin kept changing the channel and he stopped when he saw someone he knew.

“Ommo, uri hyungsoonim is very beautiful.” He said when he saw someone MC-ing a live music show. Another member nodded and smiled. Jonghyun stunned when he saw the girl on TV.

“Seungyeon-ah, you are doing well. I’m sorry.” He said in his mind. Yonghwa who saw his sad face took a long sigh before he said.

“Why? Are you regret?” Jonghyun shocked listening Yonghwa’s question.

“Aniya, hyung. I’m happy that she’s doing great without me.” Jonghyun turned his face away from the TV and came in to his room.

“Don’t lie Lee Jonghyun. I know you’re regret about her.” Yonghwa mumbled and shook his head.

“Hyung, Seungyeonie called me last night.” Jungshin said which shocking another two men.

“Really, Jungshin-ah.” Minhyuk asked disbelief. Jungshin nodded. His expression changed.

“What did she say?” Yonghwa asked curiously.

“She worried about Jonghyun hyung. She couldn’t call him herself. It must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter