His joy, her pain

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun smiled widely while strumming his guitar. His three brothers looked at him curiously. Jonghyun never smiled that wide after the scandal. He sulked everyday. What happen to him today is confused the others.

“Yaa..Guitar-nim. Are you okay? Why you smile by yourself?” Yonghwa’s questions broke Jonghyun’s daydream.

“Ani hyung. I’m fine.” He said. Jungshin and Minhyuk who already known, gave him a deathly glare. They felt unhappy seeing Jonghyun’s joy. They thought that Jonghyun is a very cruel man ever.

“How could he become so happy while another one is laying on her bed endured the pain he gave. Such a jerk.” Jungshin whispered to Minhyuk. Minhyuk nodded and steal a stare to Jonghyun.

“Ya,, maknaes. I can hear that.” Jonghyun said.

“It’s nice if you can hear that hyung. So your ears must be fine. But your heart is still blind. “ Jungshin smirked.

“What are you talking about, Lee Jungshin.” Jonghyun asked. His voice tone is higher.

“How could you acted that sweet to Seoyeon ssi in front of Seungyeon while you always acted so cold to her.” Jungshin anger come up.

“Seoyeon is my childhood friend, Jungshin-ah. How can I act so cold to her too.” Jonghyun replied.

“Friend. A friend that her picture kept for 15 years in your room? What kind of friend is that, hyung?” Minhyuk added. Yonghwa shocked listening their brothers’ arguments.

“Hyung, you clearly know that Seungyeon loves you. It’s obvious from her eyes when she looked at you. Even your family love her too.” Jungshin said. “

But what should I do. I don’t love her. You know that I will do nothing to something I don’t like.” Jonghyun replied.

“Yes I know. But, should you say something cruel to her? It will gave her more pain hyung. Asking her to leave you and your family. I don’t know you such a jerk hyung.” Jungshin said. He stood up and left the studio with anger. Minhyuk smirked and followed Jungshin outside.

“Jonghyun-ah. What happen? I’m so clueless right now.” Yonghwa asked confusedly. Jonghyun doesn’t want to explain it himself. He stabbed by Jungshin’s words.

“Asked to him hyung. I have an appointment with Seoyeon.” He said and left.

Jonghyun drove his car slowly while thinking about Jungshin’s words. He knew that he was too cruel to her. He always gave more pain if they met. But his pleasure meeting Seoyeon cheer him up again. He parked his car in front of a cafe in Itaewon. A girl waved her hand to him while he came in.

“Jonghyun-ah. Here.” His dimple smile showed up. He approached the girl and sit in front of her. “What do you want to drink? My treat.” She said.

“Aniya, you can’t treat me. It is me who have to pay.” Jonghyun said.

“Wae I can’t?”Seoyeon said.

“Busan namja pride.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter