Move on

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun stunned looking at the pair of light browned eyes in front of him. He didn’t know how to say. Every word he said will make her more sad.

“Oppa, annyeong.” Seungyeon greeted him. She tried to be tough. She gave him a fake bright smile to hide her pain.

“Annyeong, Seungyeon-ah.” He greeted her back. “Come in oppa. Seoyeon unni is getting ready. She’ll be ready in 20 minutes.” Seungyeon said, invite him to come in. Jonghyun sits silently on the couch.

Seungyeon came back from the kitchen with a glass of juice. “Be comfortable, oppa. Consider it as you own house.” She said.

“So, this is your new house?” He asked. Seungyeon nooded.

“Thanks to you oppa?” She replied avoiding his stare.

“Wae?” Jonghyun asked curiously.

“Because of the program with you, now people recognize me. And the offers for drama, CF and everything come to me without I need to get any audition. That’s why I can buy this house.” She said. Jonghyun shook his head listening her explanation. Seungyeon is alright without him. She has to move on from him.

“Aniya, Seungyeon-ah. You did it by yourself. You are a great actress." Jonghyun praised her.

"Seungyeon-ah. Mianhe. I have hurt you so much. I always make you cry.” He continued. His words startled her. She shook her head.

“Aniya, oppa. It’s okay. I’m fine now. I think you are not meant for me. It’s only one sided love I have to endure.” Seungyeon tears slowly flow from her beautiful eyes.

“I am sorry Seungyeon-ah. I can’t love you back. It’s complicated.” He felt so apologetic to her. He doesn’t understand how could he become this bold to say these things.

Seungyeon shook her head and her lips create a painful smile. “It’s okay, oppa. I can’t force you to love me back. That’s your heart. Don’t even try to love me because it will hurt us even more.”

Seungyeon wiped her tears when she saw someone steps downstairs. Seoyeon is very beautiful with her simple mini dress.

Jonghyun smiled widely looking at his date. Seungyeon turned her face around to hide her pain. They left Seungyeon’s house after saying goodbye to her.

                                           --------------------------------

 

“Yoboseyo, oppa.” Seungyeon said to another man across the line.

“Ne, Seungyeon-ah. Wae?” The man asked. “Oppa, I think I will accept the offer.” She said.

“Really? It’s good to hear that. Meet me at the office tomorrow. We will talk about it with sajangnim.” Seungyeon’s manager hung up the phone with pleasure.

 

The Following Morning

“Seungyeon ssi, please sit down.” A middle aged woman offer her to sit. Seungyeon nodded and sit down on the couch. “Seungyeon ssi, he is Mr. Kim and Mr. Son. They are the director and producer for your upcoming movie. The movie will start shooting in the following 3 weeks. Please prepare anything.” Seungyeon smiled a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter