Hope or Heol

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They started filming two weeks after the movie meeting. Their acting amazed the director and producers. Their chemistry is so wonderful. Even some of them shed the tears when they took some heart breaking scene. Two months passed. They didn’t feel more comfortable to each other. Even though they spent the time together everyday for filming, the awkwardness is still so obvious. Now, they are in Jeju island for filming another scene.

“Seungyeon-ah. Juice?”Jonghyun offered a glass of juice to her. Seungyeon smiled and took the glass.

“Thank you oppa.” She said while looking at the beach.

“You are great Seungyeon-ah. I can’t believe that you can act that good. I almost cry when I saw the clip.” Seungyeon smiled.

“It’s all because of you oppa.” She kept seeing the beach. The memorial beach when they did WGM that day.

Jonghyun looked at her intensely. His heart beats so fast. His face blushed. “What happen to me, God.” He said in his mind.

The phone rang breaking his daydream. Jonghyun pick up the phone.

“Ne, Seoyeon-ah. What’s up?” He asked.

“Jagiya...what are you doing? I miss you. You barely call me now. Are you with Seungyeon now?” Seoyeon said with aegyo.

“Mianhe, honey. I’m so busy with filming. Yes she's with me, we have a little chit chat” He calmed his girlfriend.

“Ughhh.., I’m jelaous to Seungyeon. She can meet you every day.” Seoyeon sulked over the line. Jonghyun tried to calm her. And he did it.

“Arraseo. Saranghae Jonghyun-ah.” Seoyeon said. “I love you too.” Jonghyun hung up the phone. His heart is plain, not like usual when he talked with her. Seungyeon kept seeing the beach to hide her ache. Jonghyun realize it. He turned off the phone and sat beside her.

“Seungyeon-ah.” He called silence Seungyeon.

“Wae?” Seungyeon answered without looking at him.

“Are you still hate me?” He asked. Seungyeon turned to face him.

“I never hate you, oppa.” She said.

“But, why you always avoid me, never look at me when we talked?” He asked curiously.

“I’m afraid I’ll fall for you again. It gave me so much pain for the time to time. Avoiding you is the better way to heal my heart.”

Seungyeon stood up and left him on the beach alone. Jonghyun shocked listening her words. His heart is hurt. He really doesn’t want her to avoid him. But he can’t control her heart. This is his fault after all.

 

“Daebak..Lee Jonghyun.. Gong Seungyeon. This movie will be the most successful movie of the year.” The director praised them when they finished the last scene. The movie will be release in the spring next year.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon are still in Japan. They should take some photograph for movie poster. They arrived on Arashiyama bamboo grove in Kyoto at night. The light illuminations are so beautiful. Seungyeon amazed with the beauty. After the photograph sessions ended, they have some break time before heading to another spot. Seungyeon walked alone along the forest alone. Some memories of last year haunted her. The memory who was happy for the first but now it’s so painful to remember. The winter wind blow slowly, her perfect skin softly. She doesn’t wear gloves. She rubbed her palmed together and blow it on. Suddenly, someone gave her a pair of red wool gloves. Seungyeon lift her face to see him.

“Wear it. You’ll be warmer.” Jonghyun said while wear the gloves on her hands.

“Thank you oppa.” Seungyeon said awkwardly.

“Wanna walk together?” He asked. Seungyeon nodded. They walked together along the way.

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter