Jonghyun's unrevealed love

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun run to the ticket counter and bought the earliest flight to Busan he could get. He worried about his father. 

"Appa, please. You have to survive.” He mumbled. Nobody recognized Jonghyun at the airport. His growing beard and his long hair made him like a totally stranger. Jonghyun arrived at the hospital and run to his father’s room. His another family shocked looking at him.

“Ommo, Jonghyun-ah. Is that really you?” Hyun Ji, his oldest noona said, shocked with his rebel look.

“Ne, noona. This is me.” Jonghyun answered. He burst to his father's room and saw him sleep while his mother sat beside his bed.

“Omma, is appa alright?” He asked.

“Jonghyun-ah, appa is fine. Doctor said he only too tired.” She said. Jonghyun took a relieve sigh and sat down on the couch and rest his panicked body. This is his first time to come out from his luxury cave in a month.

Few hours later, his father opened his eyes and found his son sitting beside his bed.

“Jonghyun-ah.” He heard a man called his name. Jonghyun opened his eyes and walked toward his father.

“Appa, are you awake?” He asked. His father nodded and tried to sit but Jonghyun resisted him.

“Andwae appa. You should rest well.” He said.

“Me? I’m okay son. It is you have to rest well. You need refreshing. It’s not healthy hiding yourself in your house and eating unhealthy food. Look at you.” Mr. Lee said to his only son.

“Appa, you have already known what happened to me haven’t you?” Jonghyun asked. Mr. Lee nodded.

“I know it. Son, the scandal is not really a big deal. It’s only a small mistake that every young man can do. You know that your fans love you. They need you to come back. But you still hide in your luxury cave and did nothing to fix your mistake.” Mr. Lee shook his head, thinking how could his only son became such a stupid man.

“Appa, I’ve been hiding not because of that issue. I took my responsibility to it and my fans already forgiven me. But...” Jonghyun can’t continue his words.

“Is it about your anti fans on the airport?” Mr. Lee asked. Jonghyun nodded.

“I felt so cruel, appa. I made everyone in danger. I..” He stuttered. Jonghyun is a strong Busan namja but he cried like a baby in front of his father who was giving him a lesson of life.

“Son, no saint in this world. Everybody makes mistakes. But one mistake doesn’t make you a bad person. This is the God’s way to teach you how to be a real man, and taking responsibility to what you have done. You did it. You admitted it and you are the real man, son. About the anti fans, it’s their problem. Life is not about pleasing everybody.” His father’s words stabbed his heart so deep. He felt warm.

“Thank you, appa.” He said and hugged his father. Jonghyun thinks back about his father’s words. His wise man is talking to his sons in law. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Jonghyun stood up and walked toward the door to open it. He stunned when he knew who was coming. A beautiful lady with light brown eyes standing there holding a parcel of fruits. She is very beautiful with her white shirt and jeans.

“Annyeonghaseyo, oppa. May I come in? I want to meet abonim.” She said. Jonghyun shocked listening her sudden formal words. He nodded and invite her to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter