She is the girl

Don't Try To Love Me, Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoboseyo. Hyung. What’s up?” Jungshin picked up the phone with his usual energetic voice. “Where are you?” Jonghyun asked.

“I’m at the hospital with Minhyuk and Tiger hyung. Wae?” Jungshin said across the line.

“What are you doing in the hospital? Are you sick?” He needs Jungshin’s explanation about last night. Jonghyun is very curious about Jungshin words to him last night. 

“Aniya, hyung. My friend is sick.” Jungshin replied. Jonghyun kept asking till Jungshin exhausted answer his question.

“Friend? Who?” Jonghyun never stop asking. Finally, Jungshin found his limit.

“Yaa..hyung. why you interrogated me like a criminal. Come here if you curious.” Jungshin said to the point and hung up the phone.

“Arrgghhh this jerk really..urrghh.” Jonghyun sulked . He grabbed his car key and drove to hospital.

Jungshin, Minhyuk and Tiger arrived in front of Seungyeon’s room. Minhyuk knocked the door. Jungyeon opened the door and smile knowing who’re coming.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa deul. Come in, Seungyeon unni wants to thanks to you about last night.” Jungyeon cheerfully said. Jungshin and friends came in to the room and saw Seungyeon sitting on her bed. She smiled to the men and bowed.

“Oppa deul, you’re coming. Thank you very much about last night.” She said. She felt grateful, if it’s not because of these men she won’t know what will be happening to her.

“Unni,,unni.” Two girls burst inside Seungyeon’s room. Their worried faces are very obvious.

“Yaaa, Soo Jin-ah. Don’t be too loud. This is hospital.” Seungyeon said to one of the girls.

“Ommo, Jungshin oppa. Annyeong. Long time no see.” A girl named Soo Jin greeted Jungshin happily forgetting about her sick sister.

“Annyeong, Soo Jin-ah. You look more beautiful.” Jungshin said teasing her.

“Bye the way, who is the girls beside you?” Jungshin boldly asked.

“Ommo, I forgot. She is Yoo Soeyeon, our cousin from Switzerland. Seungyeon unni, Jungyeon. Are you remember her?” Soo Jin asked. Seungyeon stare at the girl intensely and tried to remember.

“Ommo, Seoyeon Unni. Samchon's daughter who was living in Busan, am I right? Is that really you Unni?” Seungyeon asked. She feels happy meeting her long lost cousin. 

"Ne, Seungyeon-ah.” Soeyeon said. This girl is very beautiful like another Yoo sisters. She has long black hair, brown eyes and pale skin.

"Whoa, Yoo girls are really jjang." Jungshin whispered to the two men beside him.

“Whoaa... unni. It’s been 15 years. I miss you unni.” Seungyeon tried to stand but Jungyeon resisted her.

“Unni, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter