Lonely no more- Part 2

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It took a couple of days for Seohyun to fully recover. Luckily she didn't suffer from any major injury. When Luhan saw her at school, he quickly approached her to ask about her.

"I'm fine now Luhan, thank you so much! Doctor said that nothing was seriously hurt, I guess that the shock of the chairs falling on me just stunned me for a while."  She shyly smiled at him and for the first time, Luhan noticed that there was a sparkle in her eyes when she smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that, but I have a question to ask you."  He absentmindedly scratched his head as he looked at her.

"I was wondering, I had to look at your wallet for your contact information and I saw this picture of a little boy and girl in your wallet. Is the little girl you?"

"Oh! Yes, it's me and this boy I met when my family visited my Auntie who lived in Beijing. I used to play with him.  He was the son of my Auntie's friend."

"What's his name and why do you keep that picture in your wallet?"

"I called him Han and I dunno, I just kept it there because it's a cute picture of me. I also had a crush on him and I know that the probability of us meeting again is not likely to happen so sometimes I imagine that he'll be my future boyfriend."

Luhan didn't know what to say at that moment he felt his cheeks redden a bit and just nodded his head.

"Uhm I gotta go now but I'll see you around Seohyun."

"See you."

 

 

Weeks had already passed but Luhan could not believe Seohyun was his long lost friend Hyunnie. He didn't reveal this to her yet because he was getting very emotional about it. There were times he caught himself glancing at her without her knowing and he knew he felt something deep inside of him. 

The past seemed to keep playing in his mind of what memories he had with Hyunnie. 

 

Beijing.....twelve years ago

 

"Han, come son, we're going to Auntie Mina's house, I need to help her prepare silk shirts that we'll be bringing with us to Tianjin next month. She has family from Korea that's here for two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter