Suddenly gone, suddenly back-Part 2

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Present day:

 

Joohyun put down the book she was holding, she read the first paragraph of the chapter more than five times already but she can't seem to be engrossed in the story like she normally does. She decided that she should just take a stroll by the river instead to clear her thoughts.

The weather was a little overcast but it suited her mood today so she just walked along the river bank throwing glances at the waters and the paved path in front of her. She finally stopped after 25 minutes of walking and found a slab of bench to sit on, one of many that were aligning the river side.

She then felt little drops falling on her head and looked up at the sky and saw that the clouds were getting darker. She hurriedly got up and started to walk faster trying to find the closest place to take cover from the impending rain. Luckily she found shelter close to a convenience store. she decided to walk inside and try browse the isles while hoping that the rain that finally decided to pour would dissipate. 

After about half an hour, the rain did ease up and so she, along with some other patrons of the convenience store decided to leave before another downpour comes. As she stepped out of the store, she stopped in her tracks as she saw right in front of her the person that had caused her heartbreak for two years. The person whom had promised her that would never leave her.

"Joohyun ah...."

"Sehun....."

The said guy looked way skinnier than she remembered. His cheeks were sunken so we're his eyes. She could not believe this was her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter