The truth part 2

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's one more month until graduation!!! Finally I'll be able to forget about this place. I know I had a lot of good memories but I also have some that I'd rather forget. You could feel the excitement of the seniors all around campus, friends having discussions about whether they're continuing on to college or if their families couldn't afford them going.

I intended to attend a university and take design so the one I chose to go to was the Korean Academy of Arts. I was super happy that I got in and so were Hyoyeon and Yoona who were taking dance and acting respectively.

The three of us were sitting at a bench by the school courtyard when a bunch of boys approached us all of them laughing and in a happy mood. It was Chanyeol, Lay, Sehun, Suho, Kyungsoo and of course Kris was there too....

"Hey there Seohyun!" They tried to greet me at the same time, except Kris who acknowledged Yoona and Hyoyeon first.

"Oh hi guys what's going on?" I smiled brightly at them including Kris who just stared at me seemingly distraught.

"Well since graduation is coming up soon we were wondering if we could hang out with you since we won't be seeing each other." Chanyeol smiled as he shyly scratched his head.

"Uhum, you know that we're all heading for college and we all thought it would be great to you know....just hang out with the prettiest girls on campus." Lay showed his dimpled smile to us.

"Please say yes!"  Suho, Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter