Crystal Clear part 2

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yonghwa couldn't wait for the next weekend to come, he asked Yoona for Joohyun's number so they could go and meet his realtor friend Jongdae to show them a few places that Joohyun could choose from.

He found himself dialing Joohyun's number immediately and was smiling from ear to ear as Joohyun answers.

"Hello?"

"Hello Joohyun sshi. . t's Yonghwa, sorry got your number from Yoona-yah cause my friend has a few places that you could check out. Let me know when you want to go so I can make arrangements." I can't wait to see you again....he thought to himself.

"Oh Yonghwa sshi...not a problem I was hoping you'd call. I hope you don't mind if we can do it at your earliest convenience. I know that you have work and so does Yoona, so whenever you're available is fine with me. "

"How about tomorrow then, don't worry about my work, I'm the head of our department and I have a very capable assistant....Jungshin. He can cover for me."

"Is that so, thank you so much Yonghwa sshi...I'm so excited!!! Can you pick me up then?"

"It would be my pleasure Joohyun sshi...I'll be there at 8:00 am sharp."

 

 

When Yonghwa saw Joohyun he couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat when she smiled at him. He brightly greeted her and opened his car for her.

They met with Yonghwa's realtor friend who showed the couple three different places which were in the vicinity of Joohyun's working place. 

She chose a simple yet cozy apartment that fit her budget and was the closest to the art gallery.

"Thank you so much Yonghwa-shii, I sincerely appreciate this and I just need to grab my things from Yoona's place, buy me my basic necessities and I'm ready to move in!"

"Please, the pleasure is mine, and please drop the honorifics and call me Yonghwa so I can call you Joohyun?"

"Ahhh, of course Yonghwa, and I would like to celebrate and treat you to lunch.. Any recommendations?"

"I'll only agree if you let me pay Joohyun, there's this perfect restaurant that I think you would like. Ready?"

"But I can't let you pay, you already helped a lot! I want to repay your kindnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter