The Truth part 3

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"How did you know I love goguma flavor?" I looked up at the tall boy questioningly.

"I'm pretty sure the whole school knows what you like and don't like." 

"You're exaggerating."

"Oh no I'm not, you're the most popular girl in school...." We both looked for an empty table after getting our drinks.

"So what did you want to talk about Kris? I'm so curious cause you've never seemed to want to be around me." 

I saw him take a long sip of his green tea flavored bubble tea and take a deep breath before he spoke.

"The truth is Seohyun, I would be so honored if you would go out with me?" 

I choked on my bubble tea when I heard him.

"I... I beg your pardon?"

He looked at me in the eye and for the first time since knowing this tall, hot, cold guy, he was actually beaming at me shyly as he started talking once more.

"I really like you Seohyun, I just couldn't admit it at first because I didn't want to compete with my other friends. They all like you and honestly they were clueless of my feelings for you until last week. We're graduating in two weeks and I promised myself to lay out my true feelings for you before then. The guys are great, they saw how serious I was when I confessed to them so they encouraged me to take you out and let you know my feelings for you."

"I know that you've rejected a lot of guys but I'm hoping that you would give me a chance, you know, get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter