Crystal Clear - Yongseo

One of many
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N  Here's a  Yongseo pairing 😊 Hope you like it!

 

"Yoona noona's best friend is moving to Seoul next week!!!" Jungshin declared as he attempted to shoot the ball in the basket.

"Who's her best friend?" Minhyuk asked while dribbling the ball trying to pass it to Jonghyun.

"Joohyun, according to my cousin she applied for the curator job at the CN Art Gallery and got it." Jungshin tried to block the ball. He was able to pass it over to Yonghwa who in turn scored a shot.

"Isn't she the chubby girl we took to the amusement park when she came here 6 years ago?" Jonghyun asked as he caught the ball tossed to him by Jungshin, dribbled and slammed dunked the ball.

"Oh now I remember, she cried so hard when we entered the haunted house. Yoona was so mad she didn't talk to us for days." Yonghwa laughed.

They decided to call the game quits after their scores were tied.

While sitting on the court gulping down their sports drinks, Jungshin continued saying "anyway, Noona wants to have a welcome party at her house when she arrives."

"Sounds like a plan....we haven't had a drink for a while so this should be fun." Minhyuk smiled.

 

 

 

"Shin-ee, make sure the boys come on time Joohyun arrives at 3:00 pm so we don't have her waiting too long okay?"

"We'll be there on time noona."

 

At 5:30 the boys arrive together in Jungshin's car ready to start the welcoming of Seo Joohyun.

When they reached  Yoona's house Taeyeon and Tiffany were also there so they all tried to catch up with each other. While they were busy having chips and other snacks, Yoona came out into the living room with her best friend Joohyun.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming....I want you guys to say hello to Joohyun...remember her? She came to visit about seven years ago... we were still in middle school."

The guys couldn't believe their eyes when they saw Yoona's friend. Gone was the chubby girl they remembered and here was this slender, girl with long wavy black hair, almond eyes and a very sweet smile on her face. She had such a lovely face that was hard to forget and while they stared in awe at her, she politely bowed at them and introduced herself to Yoona's friends.

It seemed like time stood still for Yonghwa.

He suddenly felt his heart race and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter