So Beautiful

Just a Feeling

 

              Youngbae lay in bed next to his young lover, letting his mind wander instead of letting it rest, like he ought to. His tired brain conjured the image of his boss’s horrified face- the face he’d worn when the singers had revealed their illicit relationship. Youngbae sighed softly in resigned disappointment. He hadn’t expected everyone to accept their union with open arms, but it still stung to be let down by the older man who he trusted so much. The disappointment and shock plastered onto Yang Goon’s features was startling different composed poker face he usually wore, and Youngbae winced a bit at the memory.

                The singer knew that people where prone to judgment, and his relationship was bound to be hard for some people to swallow, especially since they lived in rigid and traditional Korea, but he had still hoped that the people he and Seungri were closest to would take their unconventional intimacy in stride, be happy because two wonderful men had found each other.

                Seunghyun had been a true friend, reacting the way everyone would’ve if Youngbae had found himself a nice girlfriend, instead of the perfect boyfriend, to love. The tired man’s eyes curved into pleased half-moons, remembering the way his hyung had smile genuinely and patted both he and Seungri on the back, offering his congratulations and wishing them the best of luck together.

                Youngbae’s lips curved into a gentle, contented smile as thoughts of his good friend and loving boyfriend occupied his attention, and his unhappiness evaporated. The well-muscled young man focused his warm gaze on Seungri, who lay next to him in bed, his consciousness far away in dreamland, and propped himself on one elbow. Youngbae gazed at Seungri in a wondering, disbelieving way, as though he wasn’t sure that anyone could be so utterly perfect. The older man’s deep brown eyes followed Seungri’s strong jawline and the proud slope of his nose, as he took time to appreciate his lover’s good looks. Youngbae’s finger moved to lazily trace the outline of Seungri’s soft, pink lips, which Youngbae loved to press kisses to. His heart fluttered and his eyes sparkled as he beheld the younger man. “I love you, Seungri,” he whispered with a smile.

                The younger man stirred and cracked open one eye, surprising Youngbae. “Love you too, Bae,” he slurred, voice thick with sleep. “Get some sleep, love,” Seungri murmured, pulling his boyfriend down towards the sheets.

                “Night, Ri,” Youngbae mumbled, feeling his heart skip again.

                Seungri didn’t reply, already lost to sleep and dreams of life with Youngbae, but he snuggled into his boyfriend’s comforting warmth, returning the love. 

 


A/N: So... I guess I'm a liar, huh? T.T I promised a wouldn't make you wait this long for an update ever again, but the wait was the same. Two weeks. Ouch. AND it's short. >_< 

Been feeling uninspired lately, and I'm sorry. Will do my best to update again soon- I need my inspiration back! 
Love you all. <3 

This one's for FishyHaeFishy and NoLimitxInfinite, whom I've decided I like very much. ^^ 


On a side note, this is the first chapter named after a BIGBANG song, not a specifically Taeyang or Seungri song..... :P *sigh*