White Love

Just a Feeling

 

              Jiyong’s eyes followed Youngbae and Seungri’s movements as they fooled around in the dance studio. He was itching to tell them to knock off their teasing and calm down the bromance, but held back. He couldn’t very well tell them to stop acting like good friends in front of their dancers and choreographer, and he didn’t want to make a big deal out of the situation, so he didn’t plan on lecturing Youngbae and Seungri in front of Seunghyun-hyung and Daesung. He could wait. He’d have to. Jiyong would catch them after practice, on the walk to the van, and tell them to come see him when they got to the dorm. It was perfect; it was discreet.

                The five tired men trudged through the bleak twilight to the van waiting to take them back to their dorm. Just as Jiyong opened his mouth to request Youngbae and Seungri’s presence in his room when they got home, Youngbae spoke, “See you later guys. I promised Seungri I’d treat him to a meal.”

                Seunghyun frowned and snorted, “Why in the world would you promise to feed him? You know how much this pig eats.”

                Youngbae laughed, ignoring Seungri’s questioning eyes that seemed to bore holes into him. “Yeah, yeah, I know. I lost a bet, alright? We’ll be back later tonight. See you in a bit,” he called as he walked away. Youngbae dragged an unresisting Seungri through the parking lot with him, laughing as they walked. “I thought you were supposed to be a good actor and I was supposed to . What was that? You just stood there,” he giggled.

                Seungri only answered with a smile. “We’re going out to dinner? Is this a date, Youngbae?”

                The older man blushed faintly. Youngbae spoke shyly “Well yeah, I mean we haven’t really gone out, and I want to do something special for you…”

                Seungri smiled radiantly as they closed the doors to Youngbae’s car, and leaned over, pecking the older man on the cheek. “I love you, Youngbae.”

                Youngbae felt an answering smile spread across his face as he answered, “I love you too, Seungri. Always and forever.”

                The date went perfectly, and Youngbae could feel himself falling even further for the beautiful young man with every minute they spent together. Seungri’s reactions made all the planning that went into the outing worth it. He gawked at the expensive restaurant and the prices on the menu, he nuzzled into his boyfriend’s side in the dark movie theatre, and best of all, he never seemed to stop smiling. Youngbae felt high off his drug- his Seungri, his love.

             When they returned to the dorms, Youngbae smiled ruefully at their hands clasped over the gearshift. He was reluctant to let go, to return to a place in which he had to share his Seungri. Their dark eyes met, each reflecting the other’s thoughts. As if they were of one mind, they unclasped their hands and exited the car, moving quickly to stand next to each other in the cold. Neither was ready for this precious time with his love to end. Moving together, they set a brisk pace to the stairwell, forgoing the elevator. If they saw anyone now, the spell that had washed over them would be broken and they’d be forced to return to cruel reality. Youngbae and Seungri climbed stair after stair, making their way all the way to the open air of the roof.

               The young couple gazed into each other’s eyes, love shining in them. A starry backdrop lit the night, and a cool breeze whipped around them. Up high above the city, away from everyone and everything else, they could focus only on each other. “I love you,” Youngbae whispered, a shy smile gracing his lips.

                “I love you too, Youngbae,” Seungri replied, just as softly.

                The older man gulped and leaned forward, barely brushing his lips over Seungri’s. He felt the taller man’s lips smile against his own before their lips were reconnected. They stayed that way, sharing tender, gentle kisses full of love. Youngbae had gotten his perfect first kiss and he felt giddy. Just for the heck of it, he whispered the truest words he’d ever spoken, one more time, “I love you, Lee Seungri.”

                Jiyong needed a smoke. He was still uninspired and had yet to write a thing, and Youngbae and Seungri’s situation was only further frustrating him. As if it wasn’t bad that the two men were inseparable lately and so together that Teddy-hyung had remarked that they almost looked like a couple, that idiot Youngbae had to take the maknae out to dinner and not return for hours. What the hell could occupy those two lugs for hours? Jiyong scowled as he slipped on his shoes and coat and headed up the stairwell to the roof. The roof was both his thinking and smoking spot, and he looked forward to a brief moment of solitude there.

                He grumbled quietly about the chill in the air as he rounded the final corner of the stairwell that led to the roof. Jiyong’s jaw dropped and his brain turned to mush. He stood stock still for a moment, too stunned to make his legs move. Numbly, he turned around silently and headed back to the apartment. His mind replayed the scene over and over again: Youngbae and Seungri kissing with a tender passion; lips melding together, arms wrapped tightly around each other, a white love so sweet he wanted to gag, permeating the air. He’d always wanted his best friend and his dongsaeng to find love, but not with each other. They were both men. As idols, their relationship was out of the question. Jiyong’s mind worked furiously to process the information as he walked dazedly back to the dorm.This was crazy.



 

:D It's going to get interesting. 

Do you guys have brilliant ideas while in the shower too, or is that just me? Just curious... XD

Thanks for your support guys! I love you all. <3 Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting! Please no silent readers... let me know how you feel about all this~! ^^