Magic

Just a Feeling

 

           Youngbae smiled as Seungri discreetly held his hand as they sat next to each other in the van taking them to the YG Entertainment offices. His heart was beating out of his chest because of how happy being with the younger man made him. Youngbae couldn’t believe how insanely lucky he was. In his wildest dreams, he’d never imagined that Seungri would be his first love. Seungri was his everything, and he couldn’t help but smile about it. He gave his boyfriend’s hand a light squeeze before letting go and exiting the van.

            For the time being, they’d decided to keep their relationship a secret. Since the two men were famous, dating anyone would be big news. Dating each other was bigger news. Neither of them felt up to dealing with the scandal that would ensue if they were found out, since homouality was so taboo, or the pressure from friends and family to break up that would undoubtedly be there. They needed time together before they could hold onto each other even when things got rough.

             Youngbae and Seungri trailed a small distance behind their band mates as the group approached the building. Youngbae laughed loudly at something Seungri said, and Jiyong felt a vein in his head throb. The two men had been acting strange lately, and Jiyong wanted to know why. After all, anything that affected the behavior of his band members affected BIGBANG as a whole. That and he really wanted in on whatever inside joke they had going that caused them to shoot each other looks full of secretive meanings every five minutes, disappear for hours together, and speak in hushed whispers. It was damn annoying not knowing what was going on. Seunghyun-hyung and Daesung were a bit put off by it too, but were accepting it on the grounds that it was better than the two not speaking.

              In the studio Youngbae and Seungri got down to business, but Jiyong still didn’t miss the secret little glances that they shot at each other, or the quiet chuckles that could be heard when Seungri asked the older dancer for help, and they were wearing on his nerves. He’d been stressed lately. He was tired and frustrated because he was finding himself uninspired. How could one write music without inspiration and emotion? His inability to write music had put him in a bad mood, and Seungri and Youngbae’s actions had only worsened it. He needed a smoke, and he wanted to talk to Teddy-hyung. Maybe the older writer could provide some much needed advice to snap him out of his writer’s block.

                “Hey,” Jiyong called, “let’s take a break. We’ve been at this for a while. I’m gonna get some lunch in the cafeteria.” The group’s leader walked out the door, waving at them over his shoulder.

                Youngbae turned to his boyfriend, a smile on his face. “Wanna go get some lunch too?” As if on cue Seungri’s stomach rumbled. The younger man giggled and nodded, and answering smile gracing his own features. The two exited the studio without a backward glance, leaving Seunghyun and Daesung behind rolling their eyes.

                Jiyong strode purposefully toward Teddy, who was sitting at a table staring out the window absently. “Teddy-hyung,” Jiyong greeted the older man with a smile.

                “Kwon Jiyong, it’s been a long time! What do you need?” asked Teddy, a broad smile playing across his face.  As Jiyong began to communicate his problem to the older man he became aware that his hyung’s attention was focused elsewhere. Jiyong turned around to find out what was distracting Teddy and saw none other than Youngbae and Seungri. They were together again. Shocking. The two men were laughing and smiling, and Jiyong and Teddy watched as Seungri playfully hit Youngbae’s shoulder as they sat down together at a table on the other side of the cafeteria. Jiyong rolled his eyes at the two as they continued to goof around, and turned his attention back to Teddy. Teddy chuckled at the pair, voicing his thoughts aloud, “Geez, they almost look like a couple, huh?” Jiyong’s eyes narrowed at Teddy’s observation. They were going to have a talk later; if even people who knew them well drew that conclusion, what would the fans say?

                Walking to the cafeteria with Youngbae, Seungri had to fight the urge to grab his boyfriend’s hand. He had already fallen hard for the older man. He giggled, because Youngbae was looking at their separated hands with a scowl. The taller man grinned and grabbed his boyfriend’s arm, slinging it around his shoulder. His boyfriend. The words tasted sweet in his mouth, bringing a smile to his face every time he thought them. The two men picked up their food and sat down, not noticing Jiyong and Teddy-hyung across the room. Seungri’s eyes shown as he looked at the man he loved. “Youngbae, being with you is like magic.”



 

A/N: As always, thanks to all my lovely subscribers, commenters, and readers, especially FishyHaeFishy. :)

Since 90% of you want , I'll ask another question! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For those of you who want , in the mean time, give this a read: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121968/seungri-taeyang-you-are-not-y

It's my first attempt at , so let me know how it goes! It's kind of practice for scenes in this story. XD

I love you all. ♥