CHAPTER 5: HOPE

The Fantasy of 1479 Silver Years

The clouds slowly cleared as the moon started to appear on the navy sky. The after-rain breeze started to settle in and the sound of rain hitting the windows and the pavement was tuning down, the droplets slowly decreasing and along with it the magic that called this storm fading like the wind. Slowly and then all at once. And by the time it stopped it was as if it never happened, it was as if this was just a normal storm and a normal rainy day in Britain.

Jaehyun didn’t know he missed his magic until he got the chance to taste it again. The power was like no other, to him it felt as if this time it was stronger. Maybe it was because it was dormant all this time, maybe it was because in this world magic didn’t exist and he was the only one with it. He could feel the light, the sparks of it and all those things he felt before, flowing through its veins. It was consuming his soul again and he missed it, he missed it so bad that he couldn’t wait to use it once more.

He wanted to use it again, he wanted to take them back in time, to their land, where everything was maybe perfect to him. Where Taeyong knew who he was, where he could be at his side and see him every day, every moment, and whenever he wished.  Where Taeyong would come into his room and cuddle him to sleep and Jaehyun would look at his sleeping face and smile bitterly because he would never get more than this.  Where he felt that maybe there was a part of Taeyong that loved him too, where he fed himself lies and always had that false hope that his king needed him more than he said, more than he let it show.

“I better get going now.” Jaehyun said as he stopped staring out on the window as the raindrops poured down on the glass and finally turned his head to scan the room for Taeyong. Everyone pretty much left when they saw the rain slowly dying down.

Mark was the first one to leave, telling Taeyong to call if he wasn’t coming home tonight, since their parents might get worried. Yuta stayed a bit more, saying he had something to work on in the kitchen. Taeil and Doyoung, left as soon as Jaehyun started to feel a bit better. Doyoung only gave the boy a confused look before they waved him goodbye. Johnny and Ten left soon too. Ten was kind enough to let him borrow his shirt, but he made him promise to give it back since he liked that piece of cloth and upon hearing this Jaehyun turned to look at Yuta and Yuta just laughed at him and told him to keep the pants, he has other pairs anyway.

“No wait,” Taeyong said running towards him. He came out from the back, where their lockers were and he didn’t even finish buttoning his shirt. “I’ll take you home.” He spat out faster than Jaehyun could ask him to button the remaining of his clothes.

He has seen his king undressed before, they took baths together in the past and sometimes Taeyong liked to tease Jaehyun and make him help with getting dressed. But being away for so long made him forget all that and now he felt like a boy seeing a girl with her skirt too short for the first time. His cheeks heated up and his eyes were looking anywhere but the boy standing in front of him.

“It’s okay, I can get home on my own.” Jaehyun tried to say as he thought of something else. Anything to take away his mind of Taeyong, because he only got to spare him a glance and he saw all he needed to see. Sharp collarbones, broad shoulders and the more buttons he did the more his shirt moved and revealing a small belly button and a v line drawing down to his red pants was a sight he didn’t know he needed.

“No I insist,” Taeyong said continuing to do his buttons and arrange his shirt, “you just fainted, I need to make sure you’re ok.” Taeyong said finishing his last button and going with a hand through his silver hair he made sure to ruffle it so now it was sticking out in all the right places and Jaehyun could only gulp down air because the man sitting in front of him was hotter than he remembered.

Jaehyun thought how easy it would be to just snap his fingers and they would be home. If he thought about it a bit more maybe he could snap his fingers and they would be back home in Camelot, in their room. They could sit by the fireplace and warm themselves up, then they could play some games and maybe he could tickle Taeyong again when he loses, because he at any games and maybe it was just Taeyong letting him win every time, or maybe it was just him using magic to cheat, just so that he could hear his laugh. It was heaven every time his laugh echoed in the castle, music to his ears and he wanted to hear it again, he missed his smile, he missed his laugh, but the part he missed right now was his warm embrace under the sheets. He wanted to hear his snoring, his soft breathing sounds as he stared at him and tried to move his grey locks without waking him up.

“Ok. Let’s go then.” Jaehyun managed to say and with a smile he got up, arranged his clothes a bit and when he looked at Taeyong again and then looking at himself he wanted to laugh. He looked like a child, with his red scarf around his neck, his pink t-shirt and black jeans. His boots that didn’t match the shirt and his hair sticking out in all the wrong places. His accessories that didn’t match anything he wore and with a cartoon bag in his hand caring his wet clothes.

“My car is outside.” Taeyong said as he fished out his keys and they jingled in the air before he caught them in his hand and moved towards the door. Jaehyun watched his beautiful frame as he moved in front of him and in a split of second he saw the red cape embracing his shoulders and falling down next to his feet, his sword laying loose in its place at his side and as he turned around to spare him a glance before he motioned with his eyes to come already, he saw the warm smile he missed so much.

“Coming, coming.” Jaehyun said with a small pout and he could have sworn he heard Taeyong whisper a ‘cute’ under his breath. He didn’t know what has gotten into him but he felt rather happy even if he just woke up after fainting, he felt rather well. He blamed it on his magic, but he knew it was Taeyong and his wellbeing standing next to him.

Taeyong opened the door and yelled a ‘goodbye, see you tomorrow’ to Yuta and waiting for Jaehyun to cross the doorstep, he made sure to close the door after them. They left the shop, stepping out in the chilly air of the night and Jaehyun kept rubbing his arms, because he could feel his skin tingle at the cold that embraced them. It would have been easier to just warm himself up with his magic, but he wasn’t sure if Taeyong wouldn’t notice that his hands would practically glow, so he just abandoned that idea and shivered alone.

With the corner of his eye Taeyong saw the action and got worried a bit too fast. He was a bit cold too, but at least his shirt was a long sleeved one and he didn’t walk in the rain and faint like Jaehyun so he could understand why he was cold. He started to walk faster and hoping Jaehyun would follow suit, he rushed towards his car, he opened it with the remote in his hand and rapidly grabbed his jacket from the backseat before Jaehyun could get in the car, or even reach it. He then turned around with it in his hands and seeing that Jaehyun finally caught up he grabbed his hand and taking the bag from it and tossing it in the backseat he only smiled at him and then he carefully placed the jacket on his shoulders.

“I’m fine, but thanks.” Jaehyun said blushing a bit.

“Sure, you are, that’s why you’re shivering like a dog in the rain.” Taeyong said and then when he saw the pout Jaehyun’s face he just turned away fast and going to the other side of the car he opened the door for Jaehyun. “Get in, we’re going home.”

“Yeah, let’s go home.” Jaehyun let it slip past his lips, unconsciously, and only realized what he said when he made a round of the car and watched Taeyong from up close, noticing that he too realized what word he let out and as he grabbed the jacket with his hand, he let his head fall down and took a seat in the car.

‘Home’ was such a strange word for him. He didn’t have one, he hadn’t had one in a long time, what he had now was an apartment, close to his work place, and he never called that a home. It was just a place to live until he had to move again, that’s what everything was. ‘Home’ is where your heart is and his heart was in Camelot, his heart was with his king by his side, laughing and talking about nothings all day. For him it was always the same thing, ‘home’ was where Taeyong is, so maybe taking Taeyong to his place would make it ‘home’.

The ride was silent not long after they got in. Taeyong had the pleasure to play on some songs, and Jaehyun learned that even if his looks yelled rap music, he played a soft song, something that reminded him of the man he once was. He moved past generations and generations in rows, but he could never find the music that reminded him of home. The songs that played at every party or fair they had in Camelot, he couldn’t find something to hold on to that could remind him of his lost kingdom.

When he still had magic he would use enchanted items to go back to that time, to hear the melody of Camelot, or he would just enchant his scarf and he would see Taeyong and the memories they once shared. Laughs in the night, as they strolled in chilly spring, through the pots of pink and red flowers, small roses growing sprinkled through them and walking the pathways till they reached the gates and as they opened, they took their time to stroll around the castle walls and before they knew it they were by the seashore looking at the starry sky. Hearing the waves as they come closer to the bank and hitting the rocks, sprinkling some droplets of water on the margins and the smell of ocean water stronger at night. The chilly wind welcoming them and even if Jaehyun wanted to fill the sky with fireworks every time, just so that he could see the sparkle in his eyes, the smile that would creep on his face and as he glowed looking at the horizon he could admire it all. But he couldn’t do any of that, because Taeyong was unaware of his magic.

Taeyong chose his song well, the instrumental that started playing was perfect for such a night. The song itself was something that when he heard the lyrics made him see how rare and beautiful this world really is. He never cared much about seeing the world beyond the window, he never cared about the flickering lights, he didn’t want to light fireworks anymore, he didn’t want to saunter the seashore, he stopped caring about the couples strolling on the sidewalk, or about those people who just came out alone to stare at the stars filling the night. He never stopped to admire the beauty of it because his beauty was a sole island that no one cared about but him, and his beauty was the person sitting right next to him, smiling and humming along with the song. There was always a wall between him and the world, because without Taeyong by his side the world was painted in shades of grey and even if the sun glowed yellow and orange, even if the sky was painted with faded shades of purple or pink, to him it would all look grey, because the one that colored up his world was not there to paint it all again.

“Tell me something about you,” Taeyong broke the silence and stopped the rain of thoughts that Jaehyun had, startling him for a moment and then as he began to think about what to say, Taeyong just started to ask questions. “What’s your favorite color?”

“What’s that, just like you ask children,” Jaehyun said with a chuckle and he could see Taeyong getting a bit embarrassed but he answered nonetheless, “Red. I like red, you?”

“Me too, but sometimes I like yellow too.” Taeyong said, actually thinking hard about this question. “Ah, speaking of red, that’s why you wear that scarf, right? Since it’s red.” Taeyong went on and for a moment Jaehyun thought it was another dumb question, but then hope started to bottle up inside, maybe like this he would remember, maybe the scarf could be the trigger to his memories.

“This scarf,” Jaehyun said raising his hand to touch it and smiling bitterly, “was given to me a long time ago, by someone special to me.”

“It must have been a really special person if you still wore it.” Taeyong said, felling something in his gut that told him there was more to it that it seems. He wanted to ask more questions, he wanted to know more about that special person.

“Yeah, he is the person I love the most in this world.” Jaehyun said and something in Taeyong started to tie knots in his belly. Was it jealousy, he wasn’t sure, but there was something that told him ask more, maybe you fit the pattern, maybe you can be that person.

“How is this person?” Taeyong asked, his hands gripping the wheel harder. Jaehyun only smiled at that, because that person was sitting right next to him, getting all worked up over nothing. If only it would be that simple to tell him right now that it was him who he loved so dearly, but he knew better than to do that. Maybe his mind was ready but his heart wasn’t. If Taeyong were to refuse him he couldn’t take it, it would crush him and he couldn’t live with that pain.

“He is the greatest man I ever met. His eyes are always warm, even if he looks cold, deep down he’s warm and kind. He liked to arrange my scarf for me, he liked to tease me and he never accepted that I was right.” Jaehyun said and Taeyong felt the need to pull over and stop the car. He felt like something was going to happen, or more like, he was about to do something, he wanted to do something that he wasn’t allowed to do yet.

“He seems like nice man,” Taeyong whispered under his breath and Jaehyun only chuckled at that.

“He was stubborn like that, but I still liked his personality. He could be childish and he would play with me for the whole day. When we were kids he would like to take my hand and we would play in the garden and he would always stumble and fall and I would always be there to catch him.” Jaehyun continued as he remembered the times when they were ten years old and without a care in the world.

“You really love him, huh?” Taeyong said, completely obvious, because no matter how you looked at Jaehyun, the words that left his lips were filled with so much feeling and tenderness that for a moment there he wished he was that man that Jaehyun admired oh so dearly.

“Yes, and he doesn’t even know that.” Jaehyun replied, looking Taeyong in the eyes. There was a longing in them that he didn’t know he could show. His face started to show emotions he hasn’t seen before, and he started to wonder if he was beginning to remember or not. “He liked to come into my room at night, we would play games and he always let me win. I would punish him and he would laugh so hard that his voice would echo in the whole castle.”

“Castle?” Taeyong questioned and Jaehyun only nodded but then he remembered, Taeyong must think he’s crazy again. “Are you kidding me?” He said laughing, “Fine, don’t tell me why you love him.”

“I just told you thou,” Jaehyun replied to his comment and Taeyong only turned back and with his big hands he started to ruffle Jaehyun’s hair and with a free hand Jaehyun attacked back and started to tickle the boy and before he knew it Taeyong started to laugh and oh how he missed that sound.

“Stop, please, I can’t –“Taeyong started to beg and he didn’t even care if he hit the wheel with his elbow a few times or if Jaehyun hit his head to the top of the car, he was happy. He was laughing so much and he felt like he was going crazy. Everywhere Jaehyun touched started to tingle and burn and it was as if his whole soul was responding to his touch and he didn’t know if he wanted him to stop or not.

When Jaehyun finally stopped and sat back down they were puffing and huffing and his heart was beating so hard that he thought it would jump out of his chest. He missed this so much and he wanted to keep Taeyong for him, he wanted to stay some more with the boy. Taeyong started the car again but his heart was racing in his chest and he never felt this good before. He blamed it on the tickle session he just had but deep down he knew fully well it wasn’t that.

It was as if there was this force that was drawing them together and the more they stood by each other the more emotions they could experience. The more Taeyong stayed next to Jaehyun the more he wanted to touch him, to hug him, to lock him up and keep him to himself and the more Jaehyun stood by Taeyong the more he wanted to kiss him, to hold his hand and to have him sleep in his arms. Taeyong didn’t know why a stranger made him feel all these things, why in such a short period of time he wanted this man and for a moment he thought that maybe, those things he has to remember are linked to him, because he never felt this comfortable beside a stranger and it was so weird that he never wanted to leave his side.

“Is there someone special in your life?” Jaehyun asked, trying to change the subject towards Taeyong. He kept in mind what Doyoung told him earlier that day, about him being single, and Jaehyun didn’t want to get his hopes up, but it was as if they were going there on their own.

“There used to be someone.” Taeyong replied but he didn’t know why he said that. There was no one special for him, there never was. He longed for true love, he wanted to experience it. His fathers had it, or so he liked to think, and each time they would look at each other Taeyong wanted someone to look at him like that too. He felt as if there was someone he considered special, but it was buried so deep in his memories that he couldn’t pin it down to a face or a name. He just felt that somewhere in his past there used to be someone so he considered special. “Or so I think.” He said and Jaehyun was left there confused, because it didn’t make much sense.

Sometimes he would dream of a boy, he would hear his voice and the little boy would always grab his hand and take him to places he has never been before. He would wander the woods and then without even knowing he would see the ocean waves hitting the shore. Sometimes he would dream of the starry sky and how they stood side by side on the fresh summer night grass and watch the stars. In those times he thought how nice it would be if fireworks would lit up the sky. He always thought that it was all a dream, but now he had this feeling that it might not be just that, there was something that made him think they were memories.

Meeting Jaehyun made him question what the boy said, what if he really was a king that lived in a castle? What if those dreams were never dreams but memories? He would wake up after each dream and without even knowing what happened and having just bits and pieces he wanted to meet the boy that appeared in his dreams. And now, Jaehyun kept telling him things and he felt as if they were true. His mind was telling him that it was impossible but what if?

“If you take a right here, we’ll reach my apartment complex.” Jaehyun said motioning with his hand the street he was talking about. Taeyong turned right and as they went straight ahead on the road, after a minute or so they reached the parking lot of the apartment building. He stopped the car and it was as if he didn’t want to go, he didn’t want to get down and even if there was the guarantee that he would be seeing him tomorrow or again next time, he wanted to stay just a bit more.

“Your apartment is rather far.” Taeyong blurted out and as Jaehyun was unblocking his seatbelt, he just hummed in response. It was far from the coffee shop, but if he wanted to see the lake he had to walk there anyway. A bit of exercise did him good. He opened the door and Taeyong was still in the car watching him. He wanted to say something but he didn’t know what.

“Do you want to come up for a cup of tea or something?” Jaehyun asked as he was with one foot out of the car. “I mean I know it’s late but I want to chat some more. And you must be hungry. I can cook.” Jaehyun kept going on and it was as if he wasn’t stopping.

“Yeah, I want to come.” Taeyong said right after. Unblocking his seatbelt he took out the keys from ignition and as he opened the door he got off too. They both looked at each other before Taeyong opened the backdoor and took out the cartoon bag that contained Jaehyun’s clothes. He closed that door too and with the bag in his hand he searched for Jaehyun, but he was already waiting for him with the building door open.

Jaehyun led the way and as they climbed the stairs Taeyong started to become excited. He kept playing with the keys in his hand, and the more he turned them, the more they jingled and probably resonated in the whole staircase. Jaehyun was no different than Taeyong. He could feel how his stomach ted knots and the closer he was to the door he started to panic. He completely forgot how messy he was and if Taeyong was still the same then that meant he had to clean the whole house, because Taeyong was a cleaning freak and even if time passed and he was reborn again, he was sure the boy was still as obsessed with cleaning as he was back then.

The moment he reached the door of his apartment he knew it was now or never. He suddenly turned around, his hands at his back and with a smile on his face he looked at Taeyong that was standing in front of him.

“Is there something wrong?” Taeyong questioned and Jaehyun rapidly moved his fingers and thinking of a spell he clapped his hands together and hopefully the little light from behind would go unnoticed by the boy.

“No, nothing, let’s go in.” Jaehyun said as he unlocked the door and opened it. And as expected, the moment he stepped inside it was sparkling clean. From the hall you could see the kitchen and there were no more packs or bags of frozen food threw around, the dishes from the sink were all washed clean and the chairs were nicely put at the table. The dust on the hosier cabinet that was next to the door was also wiped out and if he tried really hard from the cracked door that led to his bedroom as he took a few more steps he could see that his bed was also made.

Taeyong took out his shoes and he placed the bag with the clothes down on the cabinet. Jaehyun made a movement with the hand that he can go in and take a seat in the living room that was connecting his bedroom with the kitchen. Taeyong did as he was told and started going towards the living room. He found a couch that was right in the middle and took a seat there. He was a bit fidgeting so he started to scan the room, trying to figure something out about Jaehyun by the way he arranged his things.

From the couch he was sitting he could feel some sort of atmosphere that was almost familiar. Jaehyun lived on an apartment at the last floor of the building he had a chimney on the right wall from the couch, and the fire was slowly burning. For a moment he thought when he had time to light it up, but then he let that go because the furniture was simply beautiful. The chimney had a wooden frame, to which were engraved with white murals and drawings that if you looked closely resembled wings. A black oak dresser stood by an alymere desk which had papers piled up in folders that looked as old as the furniture. As he took a better look at the furniture, the coach he was sitting was made of brown ash and the spirals at the feet made it look more medieval than the gold flowers on the cushions and the red patterns that were on the material. In front of the sofa there was a small rectangular table, there were iron circles that looked like cuffs and chains under the glass, on the margins there were buttons and each corner had small patters of circles that made it look more like the medieval times the more he looked around. The carpet had the same red and yellow patters he used to see in museums, with small sprinkles of green and blue. The only thing that didn’t look like it came from the sixteenth century was the home-cinema TV and the remote.

“Turn on the TV, let it faze out in the background, or just play any music you like.” Jaehyun yelled from the kitchen where he was getting some dinner ready. Because Taeyong couldn’t see what he was doing in the kitchen he was so happy that practically every spoon, bowl or ingredient was flying around him. Everything he needed to do was there at his side and he only had to move his hands and everything moved on its own and with his right hand he started to heat up the food and in a matter of seconds the steak was ready and the vegetables were cut and then with a final touch he arranged everything on plates and he was ready to call Taeyong in to start eating because he was proud of what he did.

“Your furniture is really another level, how do you even afford all these?” Taeyong said as he came out from the door and entered the kitchen. The moment he stepped in he was in awe at what Jaehyun prepared in such short time. It was practically impossible but it was there right in front of his eyes. Meatballs nicely arranged one by one in the wooden basket, pork steak on a wooden plate with some tomatoes and onions placed together like in a picture and in front of each chair stood a bowl of shredded potatoes and on top of each there were two pieces of bacon and by the edges there were sprinkled little broccoli trees.

“I’m a doctor, but mostly of the furniture I have I gathered over the years.” Jaehyun said matter-of-factly, and Taeyong was really taken aback by all this. It was as if the moment he stepped inside he was in a whole another world and he didn’t know why but it was all so familiar and relaxing that he almost felt like he wanted to call it home. “Now come, sit, and let’s eat.”

“This is seriously too much.” Taeyong managed to say but his mouth was simply watering at the view in front of him. It was all displayed so beautifully that he could feel his mouth water. He took a few experimental steps but before he knew it he was sitting at the table devouring the food.

“Is it good?” Jaehyun said and as Taeyong looked at him with a big smile on his face and his plate almost empty he just nodded like a kid that was eating cake. “Good because you’re too skinny so eat up.”

“You’re not eating either, you’re just staring at me.” Taeyong managed to say between bites and he was right. Jaehyun didn’t feel like eating, he would rather stare at Taeyong how he ate than eat. The boy ate with such happiness on his face that he wanted to give him more, to feed him as much as he can, to give him everything he wished for.

“I don’t feel like eating.” Jaehyun replied simply and even if Taeyong gave him a pout Jaehyun only thought he was cute and the more food he ate the more he loved to see him eat and for a moment he thought he could watch him forever but he was done now. Jaehyun got up and turning around he took out a cup and poured some water for him.

“Thanks.” Taeyong said as he took the water and started to gulp it down.

“So, about that tea I was talking about,” Jaehyun spoke as if testing the waters and Taeyong was all ears, “how about we make it hot cocoa?”

“I’d love that.” Taeyong replied and as he got up he placed the cutlery on his plate and raising it up he took it to the sink.

“Let me take care of that, you’re my guest so please, make yourself like home.” Jaehyun said taking notice that Taeyong wanted to help with clearing the table.

“If you want me to feel like home then you have to let me help you, since I wash dishes as home.” Taeyong answered back, not even thinking about not giving a hand with all the cleaning after that delicious meal he just had.

“No really it’s okay,” Jaehyun said as he placed the last plate in the sink and the water, “I’ll be done in a second.” And he really meant that, because all he had to do was snap his finger and the dishes would be washed, the table cleaned and the cocoa ready to drink.

The moment Jaehyun turned around to take a plate in his hand Taeyong came from the back and he wasn’t even aware of what he was doing until he felt two hands that circled his waist and a head that fell on his shoulder with a small puff. Jaehyun felt his heart speed up and his hands froze in place.

“I’m a bit tired, so I will rest here while you wash.” Taeyong said then as if this was normal and the action was something they did every day. He forgot how clingy Taeyong was and after not touching him all these years he felt as if Taeyong was ready to break down all the walls he built around his heart.

“There’s a bed for that.” Jaehyun said, trying to sound calm but when he almost broke the bowl in his hand he knew he failed.

“But you make me feel calm.” Taeyong said and Jaehyun could have sworn he just tightened the embrace and his breath ghosted over his neck and chin. “When I’m around you, I feel warm inside.”

“You just met me today.” Jaehyun said trying to talk some sense into him and as he finished the last dish he tried to reach for a towel to dry his hands but as he turned around Taeyong only let him rotate before he trapped him back in his embrace.

“I feel like I know you for more.” Taeyong said, his face serious and his eyes boring into Jaehyun’s like he was trying to dig holes. “Your voice reminds me of something, your apartment feels like it’s another time and the way you cooked that meal it’s like magic.”

“And what if it was?” Jaehyun said, feeling his fingertips tingle again. “What if this was another time? What if I cooked with magic?”

“I would believe you,” Taeyong said closing in, his breath ghosting over Jaehyun’s lips. “Because I feel like you could tell me that pigs can fly and that the ninja turtles are real and I would believe you.”

“Why do you believe me like this?” Jaehyun said looking into Taeyong’s eyes and he felt as if time stopped for a moment because Taeyong was so beautiful, almost angelic and even if their pupils were shaking and moving from each other’s eyes to lips, they still stood like that, testing the waters, waiting for one of them to back out.

“I don’t know,” Taeyong said before he closed the space even more and they were practically breathing each other’s air and as he rested his forehead on Jaehyun’s he slowly closed his eyes, “But I know I feel like I should have done this earlier.”

Jaehyun felt his breath fawn over his nose and before he could take another breath a hand was behind his nape and drawing his head in their lips connected. Jaehyun stood there unable to process what was happening and all he could think about was that Taeyong kissed him. His soft lips were touching his and he felt all warm inside, his stomach doing backflips and as his trembling hands came up to circle his waist and before he could do something he felt Taeyong as he deepened the kiss asking for entrance. His hands stopped trembling the moment Taeyong’s free hand came down to take his right hand and linking their fingers together, Jaehyun felt like his knees would give up any moment now. Taeyong stopped because he felt his air leaving his lungs and as he parted their lips he could see the crimson that settled on Jaehyun’s cheeks and his once pink lips now having a faint shade of red.

“Sorry.” Taeyong said and before he could say something else Jaehyun grabbed his neck and connected their lips once more, this time the kiss was rougher, more needy and each time he tried to deepen it Taeyong would allow it and by now Taeyong felt his stomach filling with butterflies too. Jaehyun stopped too not long after, in need of air and he couldn’t even explain what has gotten into him but he wanted more, he needed more, but he had to stop before he was about to do something he wasn’t ready yet.

“Thank you,” Jaehyun said and Taeyong only looked down at him confused, “for breaking my spell.”

“Spell?” Taeyong said and before he could say something more he felt his head bang and his vision started to swirl in circles and Jaehyun started to panic but then he finally realized what his memories trigger was. Taeyong fell down in Jaehyun’s arms and all Jaehyun could do in that moment was fall down with him and there leaning on the cabinet door he held Taeyong.

 


A/n: it’s finally progresssiiiiiinnng~~~ hehe

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and well, I guess it’s time to make Taeyong remember who he really is or not :> who know haha

Anyway thank you for reading this and fell free to tell me what you think in the comment section! See you next update!