The Fourth and Most Trouble : Shim Changmin

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody knew but those who close to them that once upon a time, the twins from hell were rivals to each other. Bored the same title, maknae, of a famous boy band, who would thought that they were also shared the same traits of characters. Chaos. Impulsive. Crazy. Loud. Evil.

So when they first met each other, no one really surprised to witness a battle of wills. Of two people, differentiated by only 15 days of birth, that literally made both of their leaders exhausted.

The first meeting was like a meeting of two Alpha Wolfs. Each looked at the other with piercing eyes and body language that could kill someone out of heart attack. They both retreated after a hi and hello and picked their own corner to sulk. Because that was the first time both were realizing that there was someone who was kind of mirror to their crazy-self in this world. Or in short, they were annoyed because they both thought they were the only one of their kind.

After few meetings, the band members got annoyed with the childish acts. Then one day, when they were in a concert outside Seoul together, Leeteuk and Jaejoong agreed to switch room and locked the two maknaes in a room together.

They were furious at first. Two Alpha in the same room. But then after few days, forced by the limitation in the name of bathroom and remotes of TV and CDs, as well as the sharing title of maknaes (an Baby Alpha in room full of Alphas), they started to find the amusement that others saw at their childish rivalries. At the end of the tour, they were best friends. And all other members started to blame their leaders because now they had a twins from hell that had promising a series of tortures to their Hyungs.

And since then, they were inseparable. They shared stories and secrets. They laughed and giggled much to the chagrin to any poor soul who happened to standing beside them. They still have rivalries in terms of girls and attentions, but never did they clashed upon something.... or someone.... until the day Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw a grown up not-so-little-and-beautiful-now Seo Joohyun.

Because unlike the other boys in the Kyuline, Changmin saw Seohyun before Kyuhyun. She called him Oppa first. He had duet with her first (well with Yunho too, but it was recorded!). They had some released selca, when Kyuhyun sadly had none (he had lots of selca with her actually, just not being released. It was in his precious laptop).

The moral of the story is: Changmin did not need any reason to spend time with Seohyun nor he needed to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter