The Second Slip-up: Breakfast at Tiffany's

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kyuhyun first joined Super Junior,  almost every members were nasty on him.  With the exception of Donghae, Sungmin and Ryeowook.  For Donghae, Kyuhyun reminded him of his own dongsaeng who he had rarely met; Sungmin was just himself, a good nature and soft hearted guy; and Ryeowook actually shared experience on getting similar treatment, because  both of them were only be trainees for a short time before pointed as band members.

But since Kyuhyun wanted to be a great singer and performance so much, he took in and stood up to all the harsh treatments from his hyungs. Except one time, when he cried his heart out to Ryeowook after he finally cracked up when Leeteuk harshly said he was not work hard enough.

That was the time when Ryeowook realized that Kyuhyun, behind his cool exterior, was still a baby at heart. Since then, he promised himself that he would be Kyuhyun’s buddies. The one he come to when he need a shoulder from their hyungs (sometimes) harshness.

They became the best of friends ever since. And Kyuhyun still didn’t call him Hyung, athough their age differences was a little less than a year. He asked once, and Kyuhyun said, “I want to have a friend in this team, not only hyungs.”. So Wookie agreed, because he also felt the similar sentiment.

That’s why Kyuhyun added him to the Kyuline. Although Wookie not always be with the gang, since he could be so serious on his song composing session, he would always be considered as the big brother, the protector.

And that was also the reason why Kyuhyun trusted him to be a companion for Seohyun when she did her morning thing. Either went to Tiffany’s breakfast in the park whenever they had chances (Siwon was glad of that because he needed someone beside the girls in the routine), or go to the rooftop of SNSD’s dorm to take a sight of sun rise when she meditated while Wookie sat in the chair composing another song.

Things that Kyuhyun could not do because he could not get up early, yet he did not want his precious little Seohyunnie to go by herself.

What Kyuhyun did not know, Seohyun had begun a new breakfast routine at Tiffany’s spot in the park with her Wookie Oppa every Tuesday morning whenever both of them are in town. (They jokingly refered their meeting as ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’). She learned m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter