the usual day on Kyuline's lives : untangled and retangled

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what would happen now?” 

“Yeah, what would be the verdict, Kyu?”

Kyuhyun looked at his troops, his fellow soldiers, in exasperation.

Changmin moved another step forward and pointed his finger to Kyuhyun. “You! I know her long before you do! How dare you deny my right to be with her?”

Kyuhyun moved forward too. “But you know how I feel about her! You are the first person I told about that!”

Ryeowook coughed. “Actually Kyu, some people already knew it before Changmin did.”

Both of the Alphas turned to the calm Hyung who was clearly tried to suppress his laugh.

Minho jumped into the conversation, “Yah, Hyung! What did you mean?”

Wookie smirked. “Remember the day we had our battle of the dance with the girl? When we went home and some of you were taking Sojus since it was a day off the day after?”

Kyuhyun, Changmin, and Minho’s eyes were bulged to the max. Their brains that sometimes filtered unwanted memoirs slowly regained the scenes that taken place that night.

One thing that was clear was a flash of the girls’ y dance session during the battle. And in particular, of Seohyun’s short goddess-like outfit. Then another flash of the childish argumentation that the terrible twins had about who had the more smiles from the innocent maknae.

“Uh, Oh....” “Hmmm, duh!”

Then Minho laughed. “Ha! I remember now, Hyung.” He turned his head to Jonghyun who looked confused. “I will tell the whole story later to you, Hyung, but in short, these two were actually drunk and admitted that Joohyun had transformed into a goddess that night then argued about whom she thought was more handsome between the both of them.”

Wookie’s high pitched laugh joined Minho’s. “And I remember Sica was really mad at these two because of the not-so-polite-term they gave Joohyun with.” Then he calmed a bit, “Then Kyu here, shouted at Sica that he really, really, really like the maknae.”

“Oh!”

“Yeah. “ Minho interrupted the story, “He was lucky she was already home with Yoona because they had exams the day after.”

Jonghyun smirked too. “But the others heard?”

Wookie nodded, “Yeah. Why do you think that the SM entertainers always thrown meaningful glances to the two maknaes during their duets? Luckily or unluckily? She is never aware.”

Changmin sighed, “I am not sure. This is Joohyun that we are talking about. I think she knows very well about Kyu’s infatuation to her.”

Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter