Girls, Bring the Boys out!

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soshi Dorm, 7.00 pm

“That's correct. You need to stop by some more places until around eight-thirty, not eight.” Yoona spoke to Yuri on phone. “Uh, she is started to be suspicious?” She glanced at Kyuhyun who was standing in front of her with nervous eyes. “Oh, ok. Thanks. I’ll update again in half an hour or so.”

“What’s up?” Kyuhyun’s eyes looked like they were going to be pop up soon. ”Why is she suspicious?”

“Oppa, don’t pressure me like that!” Yoona stomped her foot in annoyance. “This is Joohyun. Of course, she started to realize something is fishy.”

Donghae chuckled.  Kyuhyun glared at him. “The only one is fishy, is your Oppa here!” Donghae lifted both of his hands. “Whoaaaa.... innocent and helpful guy here.”

Yoona giggled and plopped herself beside her Fishy Oppa. “Oh, poor Oppa.”

“Huh, Yoong? Focus? What did Yuri say?” Kyuhyun waved his hand to Yoona’s face, while the rest of the girls chuckled.

Tiffany tapped Yoona’s head when she saw how irritated Kyuhyun was. “Yoong, stop fangirling time. Spill out now.” Yoona glared and blushed at the same time. Donghae chuckled again and put his arms upon her shoulder. “Yoongie, what’s happened?” Yoona beamed.

Changmin, just arrived at the scene, snorted. Yoona, who started to open , closed it again and shifted her glaring to him.

“Ouch!” Kyuhyun elbowed Changmin hard. “Ignore about him. He just jealous at you guys. So what’s happened?”

“She asked why they have to buy groceries all around the shops in Seoul.”

Changmin busted into laughter. “That’s your brilliant plan, taking her around to buy groceries?”

Qian smacked his head, loud. “Yah, Song Qian, what did you do!” “Don’t cut somebody’s story. In particular when you should be responsible on some part of the plan but could not deliver it!” Changmin shut his mouth.

Wookie, who was also joined the corner with Minho and Jonghyun in his tail, snorted.

Kyuhyun turned his body to his kyu... uh, correction, dumbline and pointed at them. “You.... shut up and watch.” Then he nodded back to Yoona. “Yoong, continue, please.”

The girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter