His First Mistake : Guitar Lessons

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kyuhyun met Jonghyun, he was excited to learn that there is a boy that has a guitar skill that someday may match with Jung-Mo Hyung. And who was not interested in Seohyun.

If he was being honest, the second reason was actually more important than the first. Besides that, he would also have alibi to ask Seohyun if she wanted him to drive her to the CN Blue dorm when they have to take a WGM shooting there. As one of his Kyu-liners was there too.

There is certainly not only the reason why he recruited Jonghyun. But that's was the reason why he start having interest with the boy.

That day, he was literally sabotaged the schedule of SNSD’s manager who supposedly took Seohyun to the WGM set. He did an aegyo to Eunhyuk so he would ask Hyeyoen to participate in one of their dance battle rehearsal almost at the same time, and then did his best to make the rehearsal longer than it supposed to.

Then acted as he was just at the right place on the right time to offer the princess in distress a drive to the set, ‘Hyun-ah, I don’t have practices this afternoon, so I can drive you there.’ ‘Oppa, you should rest. I can call Yong-Oppa to drop by before he goes to the set’. Not a chance, he said by heart. So he put his trademark smirk and pulled her to the car, ‘Nope, this is a holiday compare of the practices, I have not seen the road for such a long time. Why, Hyun? Afraid of me?’ The girl just rolled her eyes and shook her head, and as always, since the day they shoot the SEOUL MV, trusted her Evil-Oppa fully and unconditionally.

Donghae had warned him that he would not like to be in the set, because even if that was only a fake relationship, yet it was difficult to accept that your girl (or in this case, he underlined that to Donghae, the girl he cared) could be acted so in love with other guy. Especially when the guy was another famous (and handsome, Donghae retorted) idols.

Half an hour later, he had to accept that his hyung was not as exaggerated as he thought so. He hated the show, or to be précised, he hated that boy who touched her hand and brushed her hair out of her face in the name of a fake marriage.  So he stubbornly stayed in the set, claimed that he wanted to hear ‘the Yongseo’s couple’ sang their song live. He said that with aegyo while raised his eyebrows, which earned him a punch in the shoulder from Seohyun who was whining, ‘Oppaaaa!!!”.  He was sure that time that Seohyun was not interested with Yonghwa, but he could not said that was the same for the boy. So he was indeed still annoyed with the show.

He was watching the takes between the ‘couple’, when a boy who then he learned shared the same name as him and her approached him, ‘Excuse me, but are you really Cho Kyuhyun Hyung from Super Junior?’ He was surprised to hear that this boy knew him. Then Jonghyun explained that he did some research to recognize who was the man that Seohyun had been constantly praised to be the best voice in SM Town.  ‘Yonghwa maybe her fake husband, but he is such a loner, so I used to come here to fetch him home, and she used to be picked up late by the manager, so we chat a lot. She reminded me of my little cousin who also loved keroro‘.  They both laughe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter