The Tickling Minutes

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere around the Mall, 8.00 pm

“Min-Oppa! Don’t playing around with the food!” Jessica smacked lightly Changmin’s head. “Ouch, Sica-ah! Don’t abuse my head!” Changmin yelped. “Then put down the broccoli back to its place.”

Ryeowook snickered while Yuri chuckled when the tall boy glared at Jessica. “Unnie is right, Oppa. Don’t play with food.” A soft voice startled Changmin who turned red when his gaze met Seohyun’s eyes. “Uh, Joohyun-ah, ummm….” Giggled, she rolled her eyes and pointed to the trolley. “ Uh, yeah. Sorry.” Changmin finally put down the broccoli he was playing with. “Thanks Oppa!” The youngest of them all smiled while Jessica tapped her own head in frustration. I need to call Heenim-Oppa tonight. These idiots make me crazy!

Changmin, on the other hand, was beaming. Until another smack, louder this time, met his abused head again. “Ouch! What’s that for, Wookie!” Ryeowook pushed the trolley as if nothing  was happened. “Move, Min. We’re late.” Yuri put her hand on to suppress a laugh.

“We’re already late!” Changmin whined. “We’re late for what?” Seohyun asked in confusion. Jessica rolled her eyes and stomped her foot at her stupid Oppa. “Ouch!” Seohyun turned her head around at him when she heard the familiar screaming. “Oppa? Are you alright?”

Jessica pulled her maknae forward. “He’s fine. But Wookie-Oppa is right, we should be moving now. You know Taeng. She would be anxious if we’re not there soon.”  Upon hearing the name of their leader, the maknae was alerted. Surely she did not want to make Taeng mad.

“Ouch!” Another smack happened, but to another person. Seohyun turned her head again. “Oppa! What’s happened?” Wookie put his hand at his head while glaring to Changmin who was humming “Keep Your Head Down” as if he did not responsible on what had just happened. Yuri glanced at Wookie and tapped her watch. Wookie sighed, knowing that he would have to postpone the payback until they back in the dorm.

*Beep Beep*

Yuri’s phone beeped again. She looked at the ID and frowned when she saw the name it flashed. “Uh, Minho-ah? What’s happened?” Wookie and Changmin were forgetting their quarrel and moved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter