The Third Loophole: Models of the Month Club

She Who Shall Not Be Shared
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun met Minho when both are still trainees. They might be different in characters and interests, but they shared the same traits of family and norms of friendship.  And both are the youngest in their respective family. So although he is almost four years Minho's seniors, they clicked minutes after they met.

Each also admiring the talents of the other. Kyuhyun watched Minho's athletic ability and his well-manner behavior with interest, while Minho envied Kyuhyun's musical magic and his wittiness. People might said their friendship was what people said as a brotherhood, as their clashing personalities benefitting each other.

And since his best friend, Changmin, was a mirror to himself, Kyuhyun needed Minho to balance their wittiness and to calm down the craziness that seems to be added when the two of them were together.

Plus it was an advantage for them to have Minho in the team. He was a Noona-Magnet. They just needed him to smile and talk sweetly to any noona and they would get into the most busiest cafe or the most famous shops.

And when Kyuhyun started his plan to court Seohyun, there was another big added point of having Minho on the Kyuline, which he was amongst Seohyun's best of friends. One of the few boys actually.

So Kyuhyun got almost every hint on what Seohyun liked when she spent time with her friends. Where to find her favorite goguma cake. Where to get her favorite yoga's mat. What books that she would spent hours to find it. What show she would get in line just to watch it. Which musical influence that she would die to get close with.

That's why, for a girl who usually choose to read and play piano than went to a date, and to her unnies’ chagrin, Seohyun was always excited to go out with him.

However, as much as Kyuhyun loved to be around Seohyun, there was one of her activities that Kyuhyun always tried to find ways to skip. Her modeling jobs.  That's true, he had a fair share of commercials and music video's shoots but to watch 'his girl' (well, she would, soon) posed as lovers to someone else was really not a welcoming sight for the  hot headed maknae.

Luckily, Minho came to the rescue again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter