Where is she?

Loving you secretly

Tick Tack Tick Tack ...

Seconds to minutes ... 

Minutes to hours ...

Where is she? Kwangmin thought as he waited patiently for Hyomin in front of the door. It was his first time waiting for someone without dancing. 

"Is she lost?" he tapped his long fingers on the table. For hours now, he has been waiting for her. He looked at his expensive watch - 4 p.m.

Babo me... She won't come. He let out a heavy sigh. But why do I'm still wating for her?

.................

He didn't get an answer for that question. 

 

$%^&*

 

Hyomin waited and waited and waited patiently for Myungsoo to open the door. Even if one of the maids who open the door, it's okay. The rain poured heavily, accompany Hyomin. She was cold but she didn't give a damn about it. What's important in her mind right now is talking to Myungsoo. She tried to call him but he never answered. She messaged him soo many times but, still, he didn't even reply. What's up with him? Hyomin thought.

Suddenly, she remembered that she gotta tutor Kwangmin. Darn it! 

She took out her phone from her pocket and dialed his number.

 

Kwangmin: Yoboseyo?

Hyomin paused. The voice... She missed him. 

Hyomin: He- Hey. This is Hyomin. I can't tutor you today cuz........ I'm too busy. 

Kwangmin: Okay.

She noticed that his voice was changed. 

Hyomin: I-

 

He hung up too fast that she couldn't say what she wanted to say. 

 

-------------------------------------

Hey .. I'm sorry that this chapter is boring and short .. 

.....

What should I say ? Hahaha *awkward laugh*

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Hope 2012 will be better than 2011 ...