Open the door!

Loving you secretly

The clock showed 8 a.m. on its face. The sun has risen. The rays of the sun hit Hyomin's beautiful face, making her eyes fluttered open. She looked at the clock. 4 hours to 2 p.m. She crept a smile as she headed to the bathroom to shower.

----------

The cold shower refeshen Hyomin's body and mind. She quickly wore a black tank top with a pair of jeans. Not to forget, her white jacket and sunglasses. Right at 10 a.m., after she had her breakfast, she went out. The reason she went out early was because she wanted to hang with Myungsoo for awhile.

RING DING DONG ~

Hyomin rang the doorbell. 1 minute.... No answer. 

RING DING DONG ~

Again, she rang it. But still, no answer. No one opened the door. Could it be.... NO! Don't tell me he's not at home! Buteven if he's not home, where are his maids and parents? Okay, his parents are working but the maids?

RING DING DONG ~

Hyomin grew impatient. She took out her phone and called Myungsoo. No answer. Then, she decided to send him a message.

To: Myung Myung Myungsoo

Where are you? I'm right in front of your house. If you're at home, just open the door! angry

------------------------

From: Hyomin <3

Where are you? I'm right in front of your house. If you're at home, just open the door! angry

 

Myungsoo threw his phone on the floor. Luckily, it wasn't break at all, thanks to the carpet. 

Uri saranghaetjanha jaebal nal ullijima

Ojik naege neo hanappunya

 

Myungsoo read the message.

From: Hyomin <3

I know you're in your room. Just open the door, will you? 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

Mrs. Lee knocked the door. "Come in" 

"Mr, do you still don't want us to open the door?"

"Just let her... She'll go later, when she's tired" he said, still looking at his phone. Then, she went out.

Pity Miss Hyomin... She thought as she continued to cook.

 

From: Hyomin <3

It's okay if you don't want to open the door. I'll just wait here until you open it! 

 

Hyomin, I know you won't wait for me to open the door any longer. It's already 2 p.m. now. You must tutor 'him'. I'm not a fool, you know?

 

From now on, I'll throw away my feelings for you. So that I won't heartbroken or jealous when you tutor or talk to him.

 

---------------------------

Hey... Sorry... I broke my promise! This is also a boring chapter .. I want to update this fast but I don't have any ideas so yeah.. I just write whatever I want. Mian, again! Right now, I'm focusing on 'My Complicated Love Story' first .. Maybe, next year, I'll update rarely. But, i'll try to update daily (if I'm free) ..

So, please bear with me until the last chapter !!! I'll improve my style of writings and all!