Hyomin the president

Loving you secretly

 

It was a cold day. A gust of wind blew gently as the birds were pirching happily on the branches. The clock showed 7 o’clock on its face, making most of the Star Woolim High School students walking fast towards the entrance of the school. It was an elite school, with many wealthy students. 99% of the students were the sons and daughters of millionaires, billionaires and blah blah.

The hall was busy with students chatting, walking and cheering. Cheering? Cheering for what? Fight. That’s it. The queenkas – Hyuna of 4minute and Yoona of SNSD were fighting for the one and only, Kwangmin. They scratched, pulled each other’s hair and more…

“Hyuna, Hyuna!” Some of the students cheered for Hyuna and the others cheered for Yoona.

There, from the entrance, stood a girl with beautiful face but mysterious appearance. Black clothes, black hat and a pair of sunglasses. Fighting…. Again. She thought.

She took a few steps closer and pretended to cough. People started to look at her instead of watching the ‘free’ show.

“Fighting again?” she let out a heavy sigh.

“Don’t you understand? This is not a ‘fighting-over-Kwangmin school’. This is…”

“Star Woolim High School, a place to study” the others continued her sentence.

“Right. So why in the earth are you guys fighting?” She crossed her arms.

“She pushed me first!” Yoona exclaimed.

“No, you pushed me first!” Then, they started to fight again…

“Guys” Yoona and Hyuna stopped fighting and looked at the president council of the school.

“Don’t fight over a guy who doesn’t even show interest in you. It’s embarrassing” she said and walked away.

Well, that girl is Hyomin. Jung Hyomin, the president council of the school that everyone scares at. Her nickname is ‘Ice Princess’ but she’s not, actually. She doesn’t have many friends because she’s scary and more… Well, she has some ex-girl friends. She can’t stand their ‘b*tchy’ personality. A few of her ex- girl friends are Hyuna, Hayoung and Hara. (N/A: Sorry to Hyuna’s, Hayoung’s and Hara’s fans! I’m their biggest fans, actually.. He3x..) Her only best friend is Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo a.k.a. L. She doesn’t really like to call him L so she calls him his real name. Myungsoo is her only best friend since her elementary school.

Talking about him, he is one of the kingkas of the school. He is also mysterious and cold. That’s why people call him ‘Ice Prince’. His best friends are Hyomin and Sungyeol. They both live near his mansion – Hyomin lives in front of his while Sungyeol lives beside his mansion. He is actually fallen in love with Hyomin at the first sight but he is shy and scare to confess to her.

Back to Hyomin, she is also has a crush. His name is not Kim Myungsoo, obviously. He is Jo Kwangmin, the guy that Hyuna and Yoona always fight over. He is handsome, tall and innocent. Who doesn’t love him? But she loves him not because of that, but because of he actually saved her life once, when she was about to get into an accident. Since then, she started to love him but she kept it inside her heart.

“Jung Hyomin, this is your marks for Maths” Mrs. Lee said, breaking Hyomin’s thoughts about ‘him’. Who else than Kwangmin?

She held the exam paper nervously. She let out a deep sigh and started to look at the marks. 100/100.

“Wow…” she said softly. Her lips crept a smile as she walked towards her table.

“100? That’s fantastic!” Myungsoo complimented her.

“You’re good too! 98 is not bad…” she said, not looking at Myungsoo, but at Kwangmin. He was puffing his cheek in frustration as he got 56/100.

“Kwangmin, you should study hard from now on. In that case, Hyomin, you as the maths expert, please tutor him” Mrs. Lee said then she walked out of the class, leaving the shocked Hyomin.

Me… tutoring him? That’s a wish come true. Thank you, Mrs. Lee, I love you! I promise you I’ll study harder! She thought.