-No title-

Loving you secretly

 

Note : This chapter is boring ! But I promise, next chapter will be better ! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sungyeol ran and ran to find his best friend, Myungsoo. Where’s he? He thought as he stopped for awhile to catch his breathe. He continued to find Myungsoo at his favorite hang out place, Paradise Café. But Myungsoo was not there. Sungyeol messed his hair in frustration.

Where is he? Sungyeol thought again. Suddenly, he remembered something.

FLASHBACK

“L-ah, what makes you happy?” the 10 years-old Sungyeol asked the boy who was reading. Myungsoo turned to him and smiled.

“Hyomin…” Sungyeol’s face fell.

“And you, of course” Myungsoo added. Sungyeol’s face lit up and he hugged his best friend tightly.

“Then, where will you go when you’re sad?”

“Hmm…” Myungsoo closed his book and looked right into Sunyeol’s eyes.

“I’ll go to the beach with my mom. But if she’s busy, I’ll just go alone.”

END OF FLASHBACK

That’s it! BEACH!

Sungyeol headed to the beach. It was just a few kilometres from where he was just now. From far, he saw someone he wanted to find. MYUNGSOO. His lips crept into a smile.

“Found ya.”

Myungsoo looked up and saw his best friend. He gave Sungyeol a small smile.

“What are you thinking about?” Sungyeol stared at the beautiful sea in front of him.

“Nothing” Myungsoo answered softly.

“Just tell me the truth, bud! I know you for years now. I know you’re lying”

………..

Silence wrapped around them for a moment.

“Thinking about Hyomin?” Sungyeol guessed. Myungsoo nodded.

“There’s no use if you keep your feelings to her. She won’t understand and never understand. Confess is the best choice for you.” Sungyeol adviced him. He turned to Sungyeol.

“She won’t reply my love”

“How do you know?”

“Because she loves Kwangmin” Myungsoo let out a heavy sigh.

“How I wish I am Kwangmin”

“Maybe one day, you’ll think how lucky you are to be Kim Myungsoo” Sungyeol said.

“What do you-“

“Friendship can lasts forever but love? Only true love will last forever” Sungyeol said again.

 

---------------------------------------

I don't know if there's someone read this chapter... If there is then, thank you! I'm sorry ! *bows*

I have to update my friend's fanfic :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/116159/my-complicated-love-story-jessica-myungsoo-nicole-tiffany-yoona-jeongmin

If you love Myungsoo and Jessica , just check it out !! Thank you.