Is she crazy?

Loving you secretly

 

The sun was still shining brightly, making the sky even more beautiful. The birds, the clouds and the sun. They made the sky looked perfect maybe not in everyone’s eyes but in Hyomin’s eyes, it was.

“Still with the hobby of looking at the sky?” Hyomin looked up and saw Sungyeol, Myungsoo’s other best friend. Her lips curled into a sweet smile and nodded.

“You’re weird” Sungyeol stated as he sat beside her. Hyomin paused for a moment then, she said,

“I’m Jung Hyomin, after all.”

“Yeah, the mysterious ice princess of the school” Hyomin shot him a glare but unfortunately, he didn’t seem to notice it. He was busy texting with his girfriend, Suzy. She continued to glare at him until he saw it.

“What?” he pouted cutely.

“Nothing~” Hyomin shrugged. For an hour, silence wrapped around them. Where’s Myungsoo? Why did he late? She thought and let out a heavy sigh.

“Yah, what’s with the sigh?” Hyomin turned to the guy beside her. Sungyeol didn’t say anything. He was busy texting. She stared at him with her sharp eyes, which made him shivered in fear.

“Did you say something?” Hyomin asked him, still staring at the cute face in front of her. Sungyeol quickly shook his head.

“So, who-“

“Me” Both of them turned around and saw Myungsoo. He was standing behind them for 10 minutes now but they didn’t even noticed him. They were too busy with their own thoughts that he thought he was invicible.

“Why are you late?” Hyomin glared at him, only to earn a sweet smile.

“I’m here for about 10 minutes now. I’m not late”

“10 minutes? How come I didn’t notice you here?” Sungyeol made a surprise face.

“How are you gonna notice me when you’re busy texting with S,U.Z.Y?” Sungyeol smiled sheepishly while Hyomin just shook her head.

“Hyomin-ah, wanna go shopping with us tomorrow at 2 p.m.?” Myungsoo asked her. She looked down, thinking a great sentence to say.

“Bud, I can’t… It’s not like I don’t wanna go with you guys but ummm…” she bit her bottom lip nervously.

“I gotta tutor Kwangmin.” Myungsoo looked away while Sungyeol’s eyes grew bigger.

“You gotta tutor Kwangmin? Dude, why in the earth are you going to tutor him? It’s better for you if you tutor me than him” Sungyeol said. He didn’t really like Kwangmin because… of a few personal reasons.

“Tutor you? Why should I?”

“Or even tutor him” Sungyeol pointed to Myungsoo, whose face was like this: (-,-)

“What’s your problem? Why can’t I tutor him?” Hyomin was now standing up, looking straight into Sungyeol’s eyes.

“Because…” he paused. I couldn’t tell her that Myungsoo is falling hard for her but… Sungyeol’s thought was interrupted when Myungsoo said,

“If you want to tutor him really badly, then, just go.” Myungsoo stood up and walked away.

“What’s up with him?” Hyomin asked Sungyeol, pouting. She didn’t like it when Myungsoo acted like that.

“Your fault” Sungyeol said. Without wasting any time, he ran to find Myungsoo who was now nowhere to be found, leaving Hyomin alone at the park. She thought about Myungsoo for awhile but then, she shrugged it off. Maybe he’s on his period… Haha, I know guys don’t period but… yeah, just look at how weird he was just now. Maybe he walked away just to change his pad. Bwahahaha, I can’t imagine it! Hyomin burst into laughter as she thought about it. People around her were looking at her weirdly.

Is she crazy? A guy thought. It’s okay, even if she’s crazy, she’s still pretty and clever. And that’s why I love her… The guy thought again.

 

--------------------------------------------------

Is this chapter ok ? Sorry if it's boring !! *bows*

I actually thought to make this a long chapter but .. I can't ..

Someone's coming to my house and .. I don't know .. he3x ..

So, yeah .. I guess I gotta make chapter 4 a bit longer than usual ?? 

Anyway .. Comment & Subscribe !