Chapter 2

Friendship The Key To Love

Since the time that Chanyeol dropped of Kyungsoo he seems a bit out of it. He didn't realise untill now. He was currently with his best friend Chen at his apartment , and he couldn't get a thing of what he was saying.

" Chanyeol , dude are you even listening to me?"
"Chanyeol.."
"Chanyeol..."
" PARK ING CHANYEOL ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME SNAP OUT OF IT HEAD.." He yelled.

" huh , sorry what?" Chanyeol asked snapping out of his dazed moment.

" Chanyeol.." Chen sighed " you're totally out of it what is it?"

Chanyeol rubbed his face with his hands 

" I don't know , it's just that today I went to drop off Kyungsoo at his preschool and i met someone there. It seems like I cant get the guy out of my mind."

Chen smirked " Seems like giant has a crush , who is it?"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes " His name
Is Byun Baekhyun and he has a four year old son called Jongin. I don't even know if he's in a relationship of even married in that case."

At this Chen rolled his eyes " Well you how about you start a conversation with him when you meet him next time who know's he might be the one." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

Chanyeol punches his arm lightly and stood up " Go home chen I need to pick up Kyungsoo."

Chen fake gasped " Are you throwing me out."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend.

After getting rid of his friend , Chanyeol took his car key's and took some juice boxes for Kyungsoo knowing how the boy could get thirst . He put on his shoes to get Kyungsoo. He went in his car and the radio. His mind wandered off to a certain short male and how perfect he looked in his eyes.

He didn't even notice and already arrived at Kyungsoo's school. Parking his car , he got out and made his way to the schoolgate. Waiting for Kyungsoo , he looked around for a familliar face but didn't find him. Just then the bell rang. Chanyeol smiled as he saw Kyungsoo run to him with his tiny leg's and bouncing pororo backpack. He crouched down as Kyungsoo jumped in his arm's. 
Chanyeol chuckled and pecked his forehead.

" How's my little superhero?" He cooed
Kyungsoo giggled and wrapped his tiny arms around the giant's neck.

" Soo is fine~~ Soo had so much funnnn~." He chirped

Just then a hand tugged at Chanyeol's pants. He looked down to see Jongin looking up to him with big eyes. Before he could speak Kyungsoo spoke up

" Niniii~~!" He wriggled in the taller's hold to be let down. Once Chanyeol set him down he immediatly grabbed Jongin's hand in his. 

" Nini where is Nini's daddy?" Kyungsoo asked tilting his head cutely. 

Chanyeol looked wide eyed at the little child. He has knows Kyungsoo since the little one was born , but he had never seen him zo talkative with someone other than himself.

Jongin pouted and looked at the other male " Daddy late." He replied shortly.

" Uncle can Uncle and Soo wait for Jongin's daddy?" Kyungsoo asked hopefully.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded " sure why not."

Chanyeol grabbed both children's hands and led them to a bench infront of the school. He quickly took out the juice boxes he brought for Kyungsoo and gave it to them. 
Jongin took it and smiled.

" Thank Chanyur uncle ." He said

Chanyeol ruffled his head and settled down beside both of them. He took out his phone and checked his social media , glancing up repeatidly to keep an eye out. 

" Jongin." 

Chanyeol looked up to see the shorter male running up to them gasping for air. 

" Dadddyy~~" Jongin cheered as he stood up hugged his father's legs.

Baekhyun took in deep breath and smiled widely at his son he crouched to be on eye level and kissed his son's forehead " Im so sorry daddy is late." He said sadly

Jongin grinned and shook his head " Daddy it okay , Chanyur uncle and   Soo are with Nini."

At that Baekhyun looked up as if remembering the presence of others there. He stood up and made his way over to the taller with Jongin's hand in his. 

" Thank you so much Chanyeoll , for taking care of Jongin for me." he said smiling.

Chanyeol shook his head stil a bit dazed but spoke up nonetheless
" It's totally not a problem , and specially after what you did for me this morning."

Baekhyun chuckled " I guess where even them?" He asked amused

Chanyeol laughed along and nodded " Yeah sure why not" and they held eye contact for a moment untill

" Daddyyyy." Jongin's voice spoke up.

Baekhyun broke the eyecontact and looked down to his son " Yes baby?"

" Can Nini take soo home?" He asked his hand holding Kyungsoo's tightly.

Baekhyun chuckled nervously not knowing how to respond. " Euhh Nini , Soo has to go home now.." He tried to explain.

Jongin's eyes wattered and his lips trembled. Baekhyun looked worried as Kyungsoo also started to tear up . " Oh no no no, don't cry. You'll meet Each other again on monday in school."

" But Soo want's Nini now." He said with a quiet shakey voice.

Finally Chanyeol decided to step in he cleared his throat gettig the attention of the young father " I know we don't know each other enough , but I don't think they'll listen at this point. How about we meet up tomorrow to get some ice cream and go to the park with the kids?" he asked his voice unsure.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows  thinking about it untill he made the mistake of looking down at two four year olds who looked up with cute big puppy eyes and huge pouts. He sighed and threw his hand up in defeat " Why not.." He said chuckling at the cheers around him , he's pretty sure he even heard a deep cheer from Chanyeol but he wasn't sure about that.

" Euhh so can I get your number to discuss where to meet up?" He asked but quickly spoke up again when the shoter male didn't answer " O-or not i-if you dont w-want to." 

Baekhyun blushed and shook his head " N-no I mean y-yes sure why n-not." 

Chanyeol took out his phone and gave it to Baekhyun who put in his number and miscalled himself to add Chanyeol's number.

Jongin and Kyungsoo looked at each other gave Baekhyun a questioning look they both tilted their head and spoke up innocently " Is Nini's daddy hot?" Kyungsoo asked.

Yeah he is Chanyeol wanted to say but kept quiet as he looked at the male infront of him who was indeed supporting a deep red shade on his face.

Baekhyun quickly cleared his throat and grabbed Jongin's hand " Let's go Nini we'll see Kyungsoo tomorrow , come on say bye." 

Jongin pouted but agreed and pecked Kyungsoo's cheek. Kyungsoo's big owl eyes grew even bigger as he looked at an amused Chanyeol. He blushed and waved shyly at Jongin. 

" I'll see you tomorrow Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled ligthly and turned around to walk away.

Chanyeol released the breath he didn't know he was holding and looked at the still blushing Kyungsoo " Guess we're having a double "date" tomorrow?" He asked chuckleing. He burst out laughing as Kyungsoo looked at him with big confused  eyes.

" Let's just go buddy." He picked him up and walked to his car. 


Hey everyonee!!!

I already love writing this story. It's so much fun to write only fluffy baekyeol and cute kaisoo. For some readers the story could he a bit fast forward , but that's because i don't want to take to long before the story actually begins about their lives together.

Give me your feedback so I can go with how you guys think. And so i know if you like the story ❤️