Chapter 7

Friendship The Key To Love

"What is taking your daddy so long?" Chanyeol asks standing up. 

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo both shrug. Chanyeol looks confused at Kyungsoo, but shrugs it off as he makes his way inside to see where Baekhyun is. 

 

Baekhyun is sitting on the couch and has his hands balled up with blood shot eyes. His great day is suddenly not so great anymore and that just because of one sentence.

 

~A while ago

 

"Hey baekii....." the person infront of him says. Baekhyun furrows his eyebrows and his smile drops as he looks at the person infront of his door.

 

He quickly changes his face and smiles and awkward smile.

 

"Hey Taeyeon..." he asks unsurely. His mind is running through all the possibilities why his sister could be visiting him with her supposedly ex.

 

"Can we talk?" she asks clearly uncomfortable standing outside.

 

Baekhyun nods and makes way to let her in. The man follows and gives Baekhyun a small smile. Baekhyuns hesitates as he returns the smile. He quickly looks over to the garden where the others are and tells his guest to take a seat.

 

"Would you like something to drink?" He offers them. Trying to be as polite as possible even if his heart is beating faster then he train. He doesn't know what's gonna happen, but he is sure it wont be pretty.

 

"No thanks we just had dinner. Come here sit down." She says and pats the space next to her. 

 

Baekhyun warily walks over and sits down. She takes a deep breath and holds his hand. And thats when it happens. Baekhyun's breath hitches, his heart skips several beats and his eyes fill with tears.

 

"I am here to take Jongin back." 

 

It's silent for sometime. Baekhyun tries taking a deep breath and not have a panic attack. His eyes dart to the garden and Jongins smile flashes through his mind. His fist ball up and his breath gets ragged, tears filling his eyes. Taeyeon tries to calm him down, but nothing is working now.

 

~Now

 

Chanyeol widens his eyes and quickly walks over to Baekhyun as he can feel him having a panic attack. He gives a quick once over at the unknown two people sitting with Baekhyun. 

 

He takes a hold of Baekhyuns face in his hand and covers his ears. He puts his mouth closer to his ears, so Baekhyun can only focus on his voice.

 

"Baby I need you to take deep breaths for me. I know you can do this. It's not the place that is bothering you it's the thought. Come on now stay with me. We can get through this. I know what you're feeling is scary, but you're my stronger champ. Deep breaths baby." He feels Baekhyun calming down and looks in his eyes. Smiling he kisses his forehead, not caring about the people present. 

 

As Baekhyun comes back to his senses he finally breaks.

 

" She want to take Nini, she wants to take Nini away from me. Chanyeol, chanyeol he is mine that's my baby." He cries as he hugs Chanyeol tight.

 

Just as Chanyeol is ask the girl about what is going on the two children walk in soaking wet. Chanyeol looks at their worried faces.

 

"Daddyy...." Jongin whispers as he takes steps towards them. He holds Baekhyuns hand and tries to get him to look him in the eyes. 

 

"Daddy, it me Nini." Chanyeols pats his hair and calls Kyungsoo over who is fidgeting where he is standing. 

 

" Nini, Soo I need you to be my best boys and go upstairs.  Soo you need to help Nini I know you can do this. I have already prepared your bath so get in carefully and change in to your jammies when you're done. Daddy and I will be right there. I know my big boys can do this." He says still holding onto a trembling Baekhyun. 

 

Kyungsoo being the smart boy he is understands the heavy atmosphere he nods once and takes ahold of Jongins hand and walks upstair. Jongin keeps turning around to look at his father.

 

Chanyeol clears his throat at the he asumes couple who are looking at him with an odd look. 

 

" As you see Baekhyun is not in the best condition right now. No matter what the problem must be here, I will not alow this matter to be discussed right now. So I would have to ask you to take a leave right now and when Baekhyun is ready he will contact you guys himself." Chanyeol says with as much authority as posibble. 

 

Taeyeon opens to say something. The other guy shakes his head.

 

"Taeyeon let's leave for now." He says.

 

"But Changmin.." Changmin stands up and holds out his hand for her.

 

"Not now Tae." He says seriously. Taeyeon grabs his hand and stands up. She looks sadly at Baekhyun and turns around to walk away. As the door closes, Chanyeol takes a deep breath and kisses the top of Baekhyun's head who he sees has fallen asleep in his embrace. He lifts him up and takes him upstairs. To be honest Chanyeol is really confused. He doesn't know what's going on, he did hear something about someone wanting to take Jongin away, but he still couldn't point out what the full case was.

 

Laying Baekhyun down he changes his clothes. He puts on his own oversized shirt on him and some warm pajama bottoms. He his hear as he sits next to him. He pulls over the blanket and peck him on his forehead. Standing up he walks over to Jongin's room where the kids are sleeping. His heart swells immediately seeing them sleeping. This time Kyungsoo is spooning Jongin and knowing Kyungsoo it's probably because he felt the distress Jongin was in. He walks over to them and buttons up their tops, to prevent them getting sick. He pulls over the blanket and closes the curtains to prevent light from seeping in. He knows full well that it's not even close to bed time, but maybe they all need the nap right now.

 

Walking back to his room he quickly changes into something dry, momentarily forgetting that he was wet himself. He slowly settles in the bed next to Baekhyun and pulls him into his embrace. Baekhyun snuggles deeper in the warmth and automatically clutches the front of Chanyeols shirt. Chanyeols heart hurts looking at Baekhyun in this state. There are so many question he wants to asks, but he knows he wil get to know everything when Baekhyun feels better. He kisses his soft cheek. 

 

" I love you." he whispers, closing his eyes falling asleep and missing the soft I love you he gets back.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally I have time to update. I hate myself for making this so suspense full, but it wouldn't be fun if I just let everything go right. Dont worry I'll update as fast and possible and you'll get to know what happend. 

 

So keep reading!!! And leave a comment I love to read them!