Chapter 5

Friendship The Key To Love

"Soo?" Jongin calls while their sitting on the grass in Jongin's backyard. 

Kyungsoo stops playing with his cars and looks at him with his big owl eyes.

" Soo , nini want to say i love you and  that nini will protect you from al monsters when nini is big like chanyurr uncle." Jongin says in one go.

Kyungsoo smiles at him and stands up to go sit next to him.

" and Soo loves nini to." Kyungsoo says and pecks his lips.

"Why did soo popo nini here?" Jongin asks making kissy faces.

" chanyurr uncle say that when you love someone you popo there." Kyungsoo explains with his cute little hand flailing around.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nini understands." And jongin pecks his lips again.

Meanwhile...

It's been exactly six months since Baekhyun and Chanyeol started dating. The both couldn't be happier then they were now. There is just one thing bothering Chanyeol.....

" Hey baby....."

Baekhyun hums , eyes still on the book he's reading with his head on Chanyeol's lap who's threading his fingers through the smallers smooth hair. Chanyeol fidgets on the couch and sighs. This catches Baekhyun's attention and he sits up putting the book on the glass table infront of him. Chanyeol turns to look at him and takes his hands in his. Chanyeol looks down and uncosiously plays with the smallers fingers , a habit he started some time a go for when he was nervous.

" I've been thinking... i mean I want... What im trying to say is..."

Baekhyun takes one hand out of Chanyeol's hold and caresses the giant's cheek trying to calm him down. Chanyeol leans against the touch and kisses his palm. Taking a deep breath...

" I want you to move in with me." He deadpans.

Immediatly the hand on his cheeks stills and Baekhyun looks at him with an black face. So chanyeol quickly steps in.

" I mean you dont have to but you know the kids love playing together and how many times you stay over or I stay over so why not?"

Baekhyun sighs and drops his hand back in chanyeol's.

" It's not that I don't want to move in and I know that the kids are crazy about each other, but it's such a huge decision and we've been together for just six months. What if you realize you don't want me anymore?" He finally says quietly. At this chanyeol raises his eyebrows.

" You know very well how madly in love i am with you. How can you say that?" He asks tightening the hold on Baekhyun's hands.

" Because in all the months we've been together you have been  nothing but the best. While ... I .. I didn't even tell you how i got Jongin." Baekhyuns says looking down in his lap.

Chanyeol sighs deeply a deep frown on his face.
Baekhyun smoothes his eyebrows with his fingers to make Chanyeol stop frowning 

" you know I hate it when you frown...." Baekhyun whispers.

"You know I hate it when you doubt our relationship you know we are past the shy kisses and just sweet talks part of our relationship. Baek babe we both know we are practically living together. If I'm not at work I'm here or at my appartment where you are. Heck even my room went from my to our room. 

And the reason you never told me was because I never asked. 
Ofcourse I want to know , but that's something that doesn't make me love you any less. And if your really want to wait then I'll wait . I'll wait till you're ready to tell me. I'll wait till you think you ready to move in . I'll wait till you're ready to be with me forever Baekhyun , because I know you're everything that i want and have in my life. After what happend to my sister you know I never cared about my happiness anymore, but now i have you and seriously you make me the most happiest person in the world. 

So yes I am stupidly in love with you and you can't really do anything about it , and let me tell you something for me there's no Yeol without Baek so if there's someone not wanting the other anymore it would be you. Because I simply am crazy about you." Chanyeol tells him eyes full of sincerity and love. While Baekhyun is already crying. Baekhyun pulls out his arms and makes grabby hands like Kai does when he wants to be picked up.

Chanyeol chuckles and pulls him on his lap. He nuzzles his face and kisses his red cheeks wiping away his tears with his thumbs. Baekhyun hugs chanyeol's neck and closes his eyes taking in everything that's Chanyeol.

" why are you crying?" Chanyeol whispers rubbing soothing circles on his back.

" I..I * hiccup* lo..love *hiccup* too *hiccup* so muchh.." Baekhyun says between breathes.

Chanyeol chuckles at the cuteness and leans back to peck Baekhyun's lips repeatedly to make him stop crying .

" why daddy crying again?" Jongin asks kyungsoo innocently. 

Baekhyun chuckles and looks over chanyeol's shoulder behind the couch where his two favorite four year olds are "hiding". 

Kyungsoo shrugs biting his lips and furrowing his eyebrows looking alot like Chanyeol like that.

Baekhyun gets out of Chanyeol's hold and puts his finger on his lips as a gesture for him to keep quiet. Chanyeol smiles already knowing whats going on he fondly nods. Baekhyun smiles beautifully at him and Chanyeol want to kill himself , because that should be illegal. Baekhyun sneaks around the couch to where the kids are with their back turned. He quietly settles down beside them , while the kids don't even notice.

" Why is daddy and uncle chanyurr not talking now?" Jongin asks in a what he thinks is a whisper tone. Chanyeol who's still on the couch almost bursts out laughing but keeps quiet.

" Nini , Soo thinks uncle baekyeol are sleeping." Kyungsoo says. 

Baekhyun thinks this is the right time to intercept.

" What are we talking about." He whispers like them.

" SHhhhhhhht." Both kyungsoo and Jongin say loudly. And turn to look behind them. 

Both widen their eyes comically as Chanyeol also pops his head behind the couch.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH." They both yell and scramble up as fast as their two tiny feet can take them. 

Baekhyun laughs and roars like a monster. 

" IM COMING TO GET YOUUU." He yells playfully and runs behind them. Jongin and Kyungsoo squeel and run around the house. The loud pitter pattering of tiny bare feets sounding like music in Chanyeol's air. 

Chanyeol smiles like a fool and runs behind them.

" Ill save u guys." He says loudly. And thats how they ended up playing the whole day feeling just like a family.
  
Its night time and the "family" of four are in the living room where the tables are pushed aside and the ground is covered with mattresses , covers , blankets and pillows.

Every Friday night Chanyeol and Baekhyun let the two little one's sleep with them after they're done watching a movie if they're staying over. Currently the movie Frozen (at Kyungsoo's request) just ended. And the children are knocked out cold. Baekhyun threads his finger through Kyungsoo's hair while Chanyeol pats Jongin's bum lightly in repeating motions. 

" They fell asleep quickly." Chanyeols whispers.

" yeah so ? It's 8pm they're supposed to be asleep." Baekhyun whispers raising one eyebrow.

" How about  you and I go get some alone time." Chanyeol smirks and winks.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and throws a small pillow at the giants face.
"Don't even think about it." 

Chanyeol sighs and puts his hands up in defeat. Which earns him a whine from Jongin as a hint for him to better keep patting.

" yeah yeah so stubborn just like you're daddy." Chanyeol says silently and stars patting again.

Baekhyun smiles and looks down at Kyungsoo. He leands down to peck his forehead. Seeing them sleeping makes Baekhyun think about how much he needs to thank them for getting attached to each other, because without them there wouldn't be this whiny giant who he loves to pieces with him. He looks up in Chanyeol's eyes and he's smiling the smile that makes his insides melt and turn in to a puddle of goo. It's the smile which speaks louder then words and he knows that Chanyeol knows what he's thinking about. 

The couple lay down with Jongin and Kyungsoo between them. Jongin is again hugging Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo hugs his teddybear. Baekhyun and Chanyeol look in to each other's eyes with no words said. Chanyeol wraps his arm around the kids to get ahold of Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun intertwined their hands and puts then in the middle.

'I love you' Chanyeol mouths

'I love you too' Baekhyun mouths back. He closes his eyes with the image of the four of them together and Chanyeol still looking at him. There isn't anything in this world he wants more then for them to be together forever. He smiles as sleep takes over. 


Owh wauw I haven't updated in a while. School just started so it's kind of hectic but I'm trying really. I hope I can make you happy with this fluffy chapter. I know it's not that long , but it's an important build up for the story.

Must read (explanation);

I know some of you will probably think ( i know im repeating this) that the story is going way to fast , but the point of the story isn't just showing how Chanyeol and Baekhyun get together. It's more about how their lives together will be . So that's why i am taking huge time skips. If you dont like it tell me maybe I can change some things.

I would love your reviews and keep subscribing .

Love you guys <3!