Chapter 3

Friendship The Key To Love

Baekhyun lay in his bed contemplating if he should message Chanyeol or not. They were supossed to meet up tomorrow but didn't discuss the time and place. He was about to pick up his phone when his phone vibrated.

From : Park Chanyeol
To: Baekhyun

- Heyy , I hope I didn't wake you up or something. I just wanted to ask where you want to meet up tomorrow?

Baekhyun smiled automatically and replied

To: Park chanyeol
From: Baekhyun

- I know an ice cream shop ehich has a kid friendly park nearby , if that okay with you?

He placed his phone next to his bed and stood up to get some water. When he came back he had multipple new messages.

From : Park Chanyeol
To: Baekhyun

- It's date then! ^_^
- I was just joking I hope I didn't offend you?
- Im really sorry , I didn't mean to get you angry

Baekhyun chuckled and replied quickly.

To: Park chanyeol
From: Baekhyun

- I just went to get some water.
- It's a date \(^_^)/

Baekhyun sent Chanyeol the address and time to his appartment so they could go together. And went to asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. Or he just maybe wanted the night go faster.

~Next day

" Niniii , you need to stop and changee~." Baekhyun whined as he trudged behind his four year old who was currently running around the place giggling like a maniac.

He looked at the clock and saw that he had 5 minutes untill Chanyeol and Soo would arrive. And Jongin was nowhere near ready.

" Nini , if you're not going to stop running daddy's going without you."  He sighed as he took a seat on his sofa giving up on chasing his son.

The bell to his appartment rang and he made his way to open the door sighing. He opened to door and was greeted by Chanyeol carrying the the most adorable looking four year old ever. Kyungsoo was wearing a rainbow coloured cap , white t-shirt  , red shorts and ofcourse the one and only pororo backpack with matching pororo sandals. Baekhyun was about to let out manly squeel untill a deep voice spoke up.

" How are you Baekhyun." Chanyeol asked amused. 

Baekhyun tilted his head confused untill ofcourse his little devil decided it was an perfect moment to stand between his legs and wave excitedly. Baekhyun sighed deeply and asked them to come in. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took a seat on the sofa as Baekhyun explained.

" Im so sorry , Chanyeol he doesn't want to change. I guess we have to go without him." Baekhyun said fake sighing.

Kyungsoo who was quiet the whole time pouted cutely and climbed of the sofa.

" Uncle Hyun where is Nini clothes?" He asked.

Baekhyun gave the little one Jongin's clothes. Kyungsoo walked to Jongin taking his hand and whispering something in his ear. With his chubby hands covering Jongin's ear. Jongin immediatly nodded and walked to his father.

" Daddy change Nini clothes?" He asked offering his clothes to his father. 

Baekhyun chuckled and changed him quickly. Jongin made his way over to Kyungsoo and offered his cheek to him. Kyungsoo quickly pecked it and burried his face in Chanyeol's side. The elders chuckled and stood up to make their way out.

Chanyeol held Kyungsoo's hand and Kyungsoo held Jongin's hand who held his daddy's hand. For everyone who saw them they would look like a familly.

" Let's go to the park first." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol hummed and they made their way to the park in calming silence between the elders and loud chattering between the kids. When they arrived at the park Kyungsoo and Jongin discreetly let the elders hold each other hand and giggled to themselves. Baekhyun looked down when he felt his hand being held by someone much bigger hand. He looked up at the same time as Chanyeol looked down. Both
Blushed and quickly let go. Chanyeol let out an awkward laugh and Baekhyun looked away still blushing hard.

" Daddyyy me and Soo are going to swings!" Jongin chirped loudly.

Baekhyun nods and crouches down infront of the children " Sure be carefull and come to daddy if something happends. Dont talk to strangers. If someone talk to you what is Nini going to do?"

Jongin smiles broadly " Nini go to daddy."

Baekhyun smiled as he kisses his son's forehead and pinches Kyungsoo's cheeks lightly.

" Go play." Chanyeol says behind them

" Let's sit there so we can keep an eye out on them." Baekhyun says pointing to a bench underneath a tree. Chanyeol nods and they make their way to sit down.

" So..." They begin at the same time. Both of them laugh as Chanyeol usshers the other to go first.

" Kyungsoo seems like a really sweet kid. He's the totall opposite of Jongin." Baekhyun says

" It's true Kyungsoo is an absolute angel. He doesn't bother me about anything. Although I wish he would be happy like that with other children to." Chanyeol said smiling sadly as he looked Kyungsoo laughing on the swings with jongin

" I haven't seen Kyungsoo laugh in so long that it almost seems new for me." He continues.

Baekhyun didn't want to pry in the other's personal life but the question came out without him even noticing " Why?"

Chanyeol stiffened and finally turned his head to look at the shorter male beside him " Kyungsoo lost his mother when he was 2 . His dad left him with me a year ago , because he had to take care of his company."

Baekhyun's eyes widened as hr waited for the taller to cary on.

" Kyungsoo's mother was my sister.   She wad 6 month's pregnant with Soo when she got sick. The doctors told her that if she chose to keep the baby she could risk her life , even if she didn't know Soo then she loved him already. So shr chose to keep him. My brother-in-law was devistated he didn't want to lose his wife or his child. But i guess miracles do happen , because she survived for two year after Kyungsoo was born. Although she survived she got weaker and weaker untill...." he paused and swallowed to keep his emotions down " Untill two weeks before Kyungsoo turned two she.... Died. Kyungsoo would cry whole nights waiting to be carried by his mother to feel her warmth and it never came. That time Kyungsoo's dad was so devistated that he  ignored his sons pressince. Even if he didn't want to blame him he did... So he gave up on him and left him a year ago in my care. I have been with Kyungsoo since then and I would do everything to keep him happy." He said wiping a tear away from his cheeks. 

He looked beside him to see that Baekhyun was crying silently. " Im so sorry....I-Im so s-sorry for asking . Ch-Chanyeol i didn't know..." Baekhyun whispered trying to wipe his tears away. Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head " It's not your fault You didn't know. 

Seeing his father cry Jongin came running quickly with Kyungsoo in tow looking worried.

" Daddy! Daddy! why daddy cry." He asked pouting with watery eyes.

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled " Daddy got pain in his eyes. Daddy's not crying ." He said as he pecked his son. 

Jongin giggled as Kyungsoo stood by his side. Baekhyun looked over to Kyungsoo and waved him to come over. Kyungsoo took shy steps to him. Baekhyun hauled him up to his lap and hugged him tightly. He didn't know why but he felt so much pain for the child. His mommy said was probably coming out. Chanyeol smiled at the voew and picked up Jongin to sit him beside them. Baekhyun was still cooing over Kyungsoo peppering his face with kisses making the child giggle in glee.

" Okay okay , lets go get some ice cream." Chanyeol said clapping his hand to get their attention. Baekhyun stopped his ministration and nodded. He stood up with Kyungsoo still in his hold and rested him on his hip. Jongin pouted and looked at Chanyeol 

" Up." He said making grabby hands. 

Chanyeol chuckled and lifted Jongin on his shoulders. They made their way to the ice cream parlour. Baekhyun was chatting animatedly with Kyungsoo , as Jongin asked questions poiting to everything around them.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun let the children down as they made their way to the front of the shop where all the ice cream flavours where. 

" Okey  I know you love ice cream , but to much isn't good for you so be my favorite good boy's and choose two flavours. Okay?" Baekhyun asked sweetly.

Kyungsoo and Jongin both nodded.  Chanyeol didn't know why but he loved the way the four of them fit so well together. He had known Baekhyun for only a day and doesn't know a single thing about him yet , he thinks his crush is just getting more intense. 


Hiii!

I hope yoy enjoyed this story. Its a bit longer then normal , but I guess that's better? Dont forget to give you feedback and upvote if you like the story!

IMPORTANT: 

I don't think I will be able to update for a while now , because im going on vacation . I hope you understand . Love you guysss <3!