Chapter 4

Friendship The Key To Love

After that one  "play date" of the elders and children it became an every friday thing for them. Baekhyun and Chanyeol would take turns at planning something while they message each other . Everything went as planned for some weeks untill , suddenly their relationship began to change.

From: Chanyeol-ah~

- heey baekhyun
Baekhyun tilted his head this was new , somewhere in the past weeks chanyeol started calling him baek. He furrowed his eyebrows.

To:Chanyeol-ah~
- Whats wrong???? 

From:Chanyeol-ah~
- Lets go out?

To: Chanyeol-ah~
- Sure why are you so nervous about that?

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol's reply when his phone rang. It was chanyeol.

" Really! you'll go out with me?" Came the excited deep voice. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow whats so unbelievable about this

" Yeah , I'll just go get Jongin ready and you can call me when your here." After that sentence there was silence followed with a deep sigh.

" What's wrong chanyeol just tell me , you're acting weird?" Baekhyun asked

And another deep sigh

" Baekk... i wanted to go out."

Now baekhyun was even more confused 
" Yeahh..... Sooo? Im stil not getting the point here chanyeol."

" Are you serious Baek I wanted to go out with YOU alone on a DATE!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened and blushed.

"Wh-hat o-oh i-i it-"

He was cut off by Chanyeol

" Baek do you wanna go on a date with me just the TWO of us."

Baekhyun was going crazy he's been so infuriated with giant but he always thought that the other just wanted to be friends.

" Yeah.." He answers shyly

Theres a loud thud and Baekhyun frowns in concern

" Are you okay there Chanyeol?"

" y-yeah absolutely fine!" Comes the quick reply.

Baekhyun chuckles .

" dork..."

" Ill pick u up tomorrow be ready at 5."

Baekhyun smiles and plays with his bracelet.

" yeah.... sure see you tomorrow.." He said lightly and hung up.

Chanyeol on the other end takes a deep breath. He's absolutely heads over heels for Baekhyun. Although he knows it shouldn't be like that yet , he is deeply and madly in love with the shorter. The time they spent together made him realise that he wanted no one more then he wanted Baekhyun. His heart would beat fast , the butterflies would go crazy and his hands would start sweating. Even though Baekhyun didn't feel the same way (so he thinks) he would make him. 

Baekhyun smiles goofily as he watches tv. To be honest he always had feelings for the younger , taller male. He was such a great person to him and to the kids. He knew he would never find someone as perfect as Chanyeol. So yes ofcourse he was really excited  about the date. Maybe they could get somewhere with their relationship , because he would without a doubt want a future with Chanyeol.

"Daddy , daddy wakeyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" Jongin yells as he jumps on his fathers bed. 

Baekhyun groans a bit and rubs his eyes. Yawning he opens his eyes and smiles at his son.

"Morning sunshine." He yawns again pulling him down and tickling him.

" HAHAHHA d-da-dadddyyyyy stoo-ppp." Jongin giggles cutely.

Baekhyun smiles and pecks Jongin's forehead " I love you so much baby." He whispered hugging him close

" NINI love daddy twoooo." Jongin sais raising two fingers. Baekhyun chuckles and looks at the time.

10'o'clock

" Oke , lets get up and wash up so we can have some breakfast , after that you can help daddy choose his clothes okay?"

Jongin nods like a puppy. Baekhyun ruffles his head and pats his bum.

" get up."

After washing up and having breakfast. Jongin and Baekhyun walk to Baekhyun's walk in closet together. 

" So daddy's gonna show you some outfits and you tell me which one you like the most." Baekhyun picks Jongin up and puts him on his dressing table.

And then the fashion show starts. 

" DADDY THAT ONE THAT ONE." Jongin suddenly yells.

Baekhyun raises his eyebrow " Are you sure baby?"

" YES NINI IS SURE."

Baekhyun laugh " You're an absolute natural."

Its 4:30 when Baekhyun's phone rings. And baekhyun starts panicking , because he forgot to tell his brother to pick up Jongin and his brother is only available on 7'o'clock. Sighing he picks up the phone without looking at who it is.

" Hello..." He starts solemnly 

" Hey , baek what's wrong?" A deep voice speaks.

" Chanyeol-ah...." Seriously baekhyun feels like and wantd to cry because this might be the end of his never started love story.

" Wh-whats wrong Baekhyun are you okay?"

" Noooo...~" He whined like Kyungsoo always does " i forgot to get Jongin a babysitter and my brother doesn't get off till 7." He whined

There was a deep chuckle when Chanyeol spoke " My friend Chen is baby sitting Kyungsoo im sure he can baby sit Jongin to."

Baekhyun's face lit up " REALLY! He can do that omg im so relieved!!"

" Yeah don't worry . He'll pick Jongin up when i come pick you up , Ill be there in half an our be ready Oke?"

Baekhyun's heart flutters and he smiled shyly " oke.."

Baekhyun rushes as he does his last minute touches. Jongin sits on the kitchen counter eating his ice cream as his eyes follow how his daddy is running around. When the bell rings. 

Baekhyun runs to the door , but stopt before he opens. He takes a deep breath and fixes his hair.

" Oke Baekhyun you're a Byun. Remember calm and collected." He tells himself and opens the door.

'Oh ' Baekhyun thinks as he opened the door. Chanyeol is looking mighty fine and is staring deep in his eyes.

Chanyeol is ing done , this little one is going to be the death of him Chanyeol can't stop staring at how beautifull Baekhyun really is.

" AHUM AHUM." Someone clears their throat.

Baekhyun snaps out of his trance and looks beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol follows his sight and rolls his eyes.

" Baek this is my friend Chen. Chen this is Baek" Chanyeol introduces in a monotone voice.

Chen smirks and takes out his hand for Baekhyun. Baekhyun takes it and smiles shyly as Chen pecks his hand

 " Nice to meet you Baekhyun Chanyeol's definitely right about your beauty."

Baekhyun goes crimson and his heart beats faster , he doesn't know if it because of Chen's compliment or the fact that Chanyeol talked about how beauitfull he is. 

" Nice to meet you to Chen. You're not so bad yourself." He says cheekily.

" Yeah okay thats enough." Chanyeol interjects as he takes Baekhyun's hand out of Chen's. 

Chen rolls his eyes and Baekhyun chuckles. 

" So where the little devil im babysitting , besides this devil in disguise." Chen says looking suspiciously at Kyungsoo.

Said kid just grins with a shrug. 

" SOOOSOOO NOT DEVIL U IS DEVIL." A loud voice pipes

"Aaaaand that's our cue to leave. Let's go Chanyeol. And Chen you dont have to go to Yeol's you can stay here my brother wil be here in couple of hours. And Nini baby I want you behaving at you're best and take care of soo oke love? I love u ." He says as he kisses Kyungsoo and Jongin's forehead.

Kyungsoo looks at Kyungsoo full of expectations.

Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo when finally " Fighting!" Is all he says. Kyungsoo rolls his big owl eyes. 

" SEE THAT EYE ROLL TOLD YOU HE IS A DEVIL."

Baekhyun chuckles and grabs Chanyeol's hand to get out of the house.

Once out of the house Baekhyun suddenly remembers what he did and releases Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol smiles and takes his hand again. 

" It's a date this is basic , remember?" Chanyeols smirks as Baekhyun blushes

Chanyeol takes Baekhyun to all his favorite place's. They first went to Baekhyun's favorite 5 star restaurant. Then they went to the movie's , ofcourse it was the movie that Baekhyun wanted to watch. And now they were eating Ice cream while strolling hand intertwined on the beach a slight dinstance out of the city.

" Baek..."

Baekhyun hums as he his ice cream.

" I dont like you"

Baekhyun stops abruptly and pays his full attention to the elf.

"W-w-what buur y-you asked m-me out?"

Without Baekhyun noticing he starts panicking slightly.

" Baek chill. What im trying to say is..... Thatidontlikeyoubutimutterlyandmadlyinlovewithyou."

"What i didn't catch any of that." Baekhyun says blinking his eyes cutely at the giant.

Chanyeols sighs and stops walking. He let's go of Baekhyun's hand. And punches his chest twice. Meanwhile Baekhyun thinks Chanyeol  is going crazy. Chanyeol turns Baekhyun direct infront of him. He palms Baekhyun's cheeks.

"I said I dont like you because-

He brings his face  closer and Baekhyun's heart speeds up thump thump thump

"im-

Closer thump thump thump

"Utterly-

Closer thump thump thump

"Madly-

Their so close that Baekhyun automatically closes his eyes as Chanyeol's breath caresses his face.

"in love with you." He whispers as he catches Baekhyun's lips in a slow kiss.

" Be mine Baek." Chanyeol says as they part and he looks in those beautifull eyes he's crazy about.

Baekhyun nods his head with eyes still closed and a smile gracing his face. Baekhyun burries his head in the tallers chest. Chanyeol is trying so hard to contain his manly squeels but his breath hitches when he hears a very quiet....


" I love you too giant ...."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol arrive home late. Baekhyun opens the front door and let Chanyeol in first. 

" Oh god..." Chanyeol grunts as he sees his best friend making out with probably a teenage guy

" What happ- Oh my god..." Baekhyun tries to comprehend the situation. 

" Chen why are you eating my hyung's face?" Baekhyun whisper yells to make sure the kids don't  wake up and makes his way inside with Chanyeol following behind.

" HYUNG?" Both Chen and Chanyeol yell at the same time

" Ok what's going on?" Chanyeol finally speaks up sitting next to Baekhyun on the couch.

" Well i was playing with the devils when this fine piece of meat descended from heaven." Chen says smirking

Minseok rolls his eyes but decides not to talk to much about how he and a random troll started their heated make out session.
Minseok walks over to Chanyeol and take out his hand

" Nice to finally meet you Chanyeol . Im Minseok , Baekhyun's older brother."

Chanyeol smiles awkwardly and grabs the hand suprised by the ammount of strength.

" Nice to meet you to i'm Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun's......... Boyfriend."

Chen hugs Chanyeol and pats his back 

" Ma boy....." He says wiping a fake tear.

" Im older ..." He says pushing Chen away by the forehead.

"Where are the kids?" Baekhyun asks

" They fell asleep like two hours ago." Minseok tells them.

" Well i guess Ill be leaving then." Chen says standing up. He takes his backpack and walks up to Minseok.

" Call me babe.." He says and kisses his cheek. "Later elf , later elf's smurf." He winks one last time at Minseok and walks out of the house.

" Yeah i think im just gonna go too."
Minseok says nonchalantly and leaves too.

Chanyeol stands up from the couch and goes to the kids room. Baekhyun follows him. Chanyeol smiles as he sees Kyungsoo hugging his teddy and Jongin hugging Kyungsoo. 

"Ill get Kyungsoo it's already late we should go." Chanyeol says quietly. Baekhyun smiles and nods.

Chanyeol tip toes over to the kids and carefully untangles jongin from the other. Hoisting Kyungsoo up he pats his back lightly to lull him back to sleep when he opens his eyes lighthly. Baekhyun comes up to them and covers kyungsoo with a blanket. Chanyeol stares lovingly as Baekhyun tucks Kyungsoo in at Chanyeol's chest. 

"Ill call you." Baekhyun whispers standing at the door. 

Chanyeol nods with his hands full of Kyungsoo's shoes , bag and Kyungsoo himself. They stand at the door just staring at each other neither of them wanting to part. Suddenly Kyungsoo stirs a bit and Chanyeol snaps out of it.

" I'll get going now." He whispers.

"Yeah..."

"Yeah..."

"Okay."

"Okay..."

Baekhyun chuckles shaking his head fondly and pecks Chanyeol on the lips. 

"Bye giant."

Chanyeols smiles sheepishly " Bye Baek."

And finally turns to leave. Once out of sight baekhyun closes the door and sinks down against it. 

" This is crazy...." He whispers smiling while biting his lips.


OMG THE CHEEEEESE  , But i guess thats what this story is about cheese and Yes im finally back and Ill be updating as much as possible hope you didn't forget the story. I tried to make it a bit longger because i was absent for so long. 

Hope you like it KEEP
SUBSCRING AND UPVOTEEE!

Love you guys!